Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
*DISCLAIMER*
This is a very serious request.

Now now, this will benefit some very, VERY much, I think you should open a Singapore server so I have good ping and everyone else doesn't. I am far superior to everyone in this mod and so I should be treated like a king, Jugg should solely pay for my server, which will be locked with a super cool password that Winter will help me code and then I shall wipe his memory so no one will ever find out. I will then be made admin for the server and so anyone that comes on will be banned unless invited. Hope you take my idea into consideration.
I love you all my little plebs!

*DISCLAIMER* 
This is a joke.

You said bring back kiting is too broad, but I don't know how to be specific with this request. I would be far more interested in hopping back on the mod every now and then if there was the possibility of me being able to get a run or 2 completed entirely by myself. Due to my timezone, I generally found, when I played #MakeNIGreatAgain, that no one at all was on and so I would either wait, or just forget about even playing because there wasn't the possibility of me doing anything on my own.
Just a little skeet for you, iDubbbz > RiceGum Smile
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions thread 2017 - by Rowan - 12-10-2017, 11:21 AM