Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
Let's be realistic, making the game impossible to join after W9 is just a nail in the coffin for NI. The only way this would happen would be to remove waves 13-15 and shorten the games even more. I know I said "be constructive if you disagree" but this doesn't seem like something related to changing the mod for the better. It just seems like greed to me. Since the mod started in 2011 there has always been people who join on the final respawn period. It's just simply part of the game. The ONLY way this would work would be once w1 starts no body can join the server however this is also a unrealistic idea. It means one person can join a server start a game on a server and boom that region is down a server.

I'm sorry but I don't see any realistic way this is a good idea. It's part of the mod yes it's frustrating at times but the simple fact is you your selves were once NEW players whom didn't have support or didn't know/understand a game mode particularly well. You've learnt how to play and gear your selves. Why not help them with information rather than just give them a cold shoulder because they "freeload"

It's just not at all fair to anyone in this mod to do this. As my dad told me when they sold my push bike when I stole money off them as a teenager.... "get over it." (Not at all anything like NI but the line he said to me is what I'm saying to you.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions thread 2017 - by Jugg - 13-10-2017, 08:26 AM