Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
(13-10-2017, 06:08 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 11:45 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Here's the thing about blocking joining after wave 9 or something like that
for openers if I spawn on 6 and spawn 2 tomes I then can't swap to cades
This would also mean if you have a hard or Rag run that was only not full cause players where finishing another run
then you would not be able to fill a sever after wave 9
I do agree that it can be annoying to have someone join your soloing
But on the other hand it is one of the best was to get a run going and the lack of runs has been a huge compliant all over
Lastly I never complain about have a team of 3-4 on normal and then having 6-12 hero class join

You think what it's normal, when GT house join only at 13 wave. I never see what they play 1-12. only 13 wave join.Why should I do all the dirty work? so that freeloaders come in and get top loot with 13-15 waves?
It's gonna fucking shit!!!!
Today RG at GT house join to me at 13 wave on Hard, he don't have support items. and and why do I need this anchor
I had a wallcade and if you would have said "Can you please leave" not "Get the fuck out freeloader" then i would have gladly left. The fact that you stood there for 30 minutes delaying so no one else could play was a dick move, I'm sure everyone else would have also left if you would have asked somewhat politely.
10/20/17 - Zephyr 
7/20/19 - Sun Glaive

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions thread 2017 - by Pudding - 13-10-2017, 09:08 AM