Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
(19-10-2017, 09:58 PM)Swaliant Wrote: Here we go:
3. Please remove the invisible walls/boundaries on the maps.
Would be good if some maps got bigger sure but other would way to big. Some one could walk to the other side then be afk and no one would no other looking at the score. Add thats so much work for map makers just to get access to area's we don't need.
(19-10-2017, 09:58 PM)Swaliant Wrote: Here we go:
4. I don't understand why you made pikes/halberds exclusive to pikeman.

Well um it's pikeman? I could see a replacement to repeater hero for xbow using polarms but I don't think more than 4-5 hero's should be able to use polarms. Why as the useser would need to have more skill or just muscle in my mind to use vs a 1h or 2h were skill just makes you better.

Altho this could be solved by add new type of polarms eg EK vs Dur. Ones faster and has less cut vs more cut and abit slower so this new polarm could be slower as of the less skill and maybe with bit more cut/poke.

Did this then went back to work now come back and see Q said what I did just about. K.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions thread 2017 - by DR. - 20-10-2017, 02:18 AM