Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017

Quote:And how do you wanna get High Tier legendarys ?

Well that's kinda the point, reduce the number of legendarys around, of course it'll make them harder to obtain, but it wont matter as much because you will also be able to have enhanced versions of the weaker legendarys.

To put this mechanism simply; take one item upgrade at a time. this would be a pretty big change, and doesnt need every legendary to be implemeted at once, if at all. 

eg lets take a look at arrows
it seems we got black and zephyr, lets initially assume no changes.

Now we add the option for 3x zephyr to enhanced which do lets say 17p
there aren't many zephyr out but maybe a few will be consumed, making them drop a bit in number. now they wont get to a ridiculously low number because their value will rise. 
but over time what this means is that more can drop (balanced out being more expensive) and zephyr wont be all over the place; their numbers will remain fairly low. 
And when a better legendary arrow comes out, zephyr can keep on dropping and will still not be everywhere

We can also consider black arrows. I feel that the weakest of every legendary should not be consumable unless the devs also REALLY bump up the drop rates of them. i guess being a new item i dont think black arrows are too common, but again if they wanna keep on dropping they will be. if this becomes a problem the devs can just chuck in the consumable feature and theyll be moderated in number/value based on how much of a buff the enhanced ones are.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions thread 2017 - by TerrorBite - 23-10-2017, 02:07 PM