Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
Just going to leave this here in response to Speed.

(10-09-2017, 01:11 AM)Sargent Q Wrote: Weight/Speed: Weight makes a enormous difference in speed. I just ran a test with baron with him on archer and me on pikeman. He has Tracker hood, Levitation's guard, Royal Sniper guantlets, No boots, Stag bow, Backs arrows, and a illustrious. Totaling a weight of 16.3 weight. I had Barbutte, Tiger scale, Light plated guantlets, No boots, and 3 stacks of ruptures. Totaling a weight of 21. He won. we started at thhe same time and he got the lead at once. Using this class "That is slower than Master Peltest." Though i will say for technicality's sake that he was on sentinel. the difference in speed between them and a warden using a EK is nothing.

Master peltest Athletics are higher than Warden, but that is because they need to be. Because the weight difference makes a huge impact on the actual in game speed.

Adding to that, Agility makes up a huge part of speed. Athletics only adds a small amount.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions thread 2017 - by Sargent Q - 23-10-2017, 09:41 PM