Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
(23-10-2017, 09:41 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: Just going to leave this here in response to Speed.

(10-09-2017, 01:11 AM)Sargent Q Wrote: Weight/Speed:  Weight makes a enormous difference in speed.  I just ran a test with baron with him on archer and me on pikeman.  He has Tracker hood, Levitation's guard, Royal Sniper guantlets,  No boots, Stag bow, Backs arrows, and a illustrious.  Totaling a weight of 16.3 weight.  I had Barbutte, Tiger scale, Light plated guantlets, No boots, and 3 stacks of ruptures.  Totaling a weight of 21.  He won. we started at thhe same time and he got the lead at once.  Using this class "That is slower than Master Peltest."  Though i will say for technicality's sake that he was on sentinel.  the difference in speed between them and a warden using a EK is nothing.  

Master peltest Athletics are higher than Warden, but that is because they need to be.  Because the weight difference makes a huge impact on the actual in game speed.  

Adding to that,  Agility makes up a huge part of speed.  Athletics only adds a small amount.

Sure, but that's with top end/legendary armor. Let's talk about a normal players with blue level gear:

Bear Armor - 15
Bear Gauntlets - 0.75
Open Trooper Helmet - 2.75
SS Bow - 1
Bronze - 1
Steel Reaver - 1.5
No Boots

That's 22 weight with 2 less athletics. Even if you swap out for a bear helmet (not sure which item it actually is -- I think the weight is a 1), that's still 20. And if you add in boots, it's even worse.

I get outrun all the time by most players. If the stats are only balanced for absolute top level gear, then it's not actually balanced.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - by Galen_Thalheimer - 27-10-2017, 07:59 PM