Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
(27-10-2017, 09:46 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Woody-Anyone who has or wants DB to use from level 39-52
All classes have a few drops that are usable by level 39 and from what I know DB is the only throwing drop that is
To name a few
Bolt Tosser by Sharp
Hurricane by Sniper
And Torch by Infantry
Plus I think there's at least 1 more for Infantry
You remove any point in us and a lot of others in getting DB over Twigs or Volcanices
Lastly you make it that much HARDER to level up a pike
Some thing that you where complaining about a month of 2 back not pike specifically but all around leveling
I for one see no point in removing the tier Pikemens  one legendary throwing
Pike could be the easiest to LVL up if you have db. Lvling can be done in less than a week if you use db have some good aim and including you have no life. 

What's the best gear a normal xbow/sniper can get answers h-bow/pen with 1m bots and arrows. 

People already see db as almost as good as daggers/twigs. If it got a nerf now I would not be surprised.

Inf/xbow has no red 1h's (cut) meaning there all avg to me and 1 or all could be better if red.

The time between 39-hero should be quicker for the avg person sure but the avg person dose not have db. Ways like 2x XP are a better and more fair way a long time play lvls up the same way a new player dose.

Why there are 2 different gear trees I will never fully understand. How it is ATM is craftable is one and loots are the other. Dark blue crafted stuff being hero locked same with Red loots...? I would like to see it be 1 tree make all the orange stuff hero locked as well. That way a old player has to keep light blue gear or suffer from 39-hero like any new person. This way it will make people like me want the royal shields in the market. No joke I see this being very good for the market and that's why I like the idea. Make the game harder at the same time give us 2x XP.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - by DR. - 27-10-2017, 10:42 PM