Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
(28-10-2017, 01:21 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: So what you want is ALL Legendary to be hero locked
I still don't know what DB has on any of the other legendary throwing
This change you want WON'T do what you clam it should
It was tried once with house crafted and all it did was stop older players from level up new characters
The only reason I can come up with is because you don't care about other players who don't have 12-15 level 52
Or because you just want all your gear to match...
Also that would leave pike with 1 market place and 2 crafted and that is it for throwing...
Db has ammo, speed and leg over every other throwing item. Daggers do have more ammo and speed but daggers have the downside of not being able to pierce shields.  

House crafted in my mind will still be Hero and with "stop older players from level up new characters" umm I'm not sure if that's even the case. Red loots were tr4 same with house craftables and back then it was just about the same with how much hero's people had being 4 or whatever.

Making this game harder is not a new idea and its one a lot of oldder players what. Rather than making the bots better maybe we should nerf us.  

Hero is 750k and Cts are over that. The house craftables are 4mish seems like it fits well to me.

(28-10-2017, 01:21 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: If I have this straight you want
Bolt Tosser and Penetrator Hero locked at least leaving Sharp with 1 market and 1 crafted
Hurricane and and Fiendish Hero locked at least leaving Sniper with 1 market and 1 crafted
And lastly Torch-Fell Edge-Fang-Dragon Axe- are all now hero locked
And 2 shields
And VGS-AGS
Oh and Worm Bane is now hero locked to

I don't get the point of all this limiting
As I said all that the last set of limiting did was make fewer players level up more then 1 character
500k xbow -> 750k hero -> 4m xbow
400k bow -> 750k hero -> 4m bow
We have to much crafted 1h's
We have to much crafted shields
We have to much crafted 2hs

Wormbane would get a Buff like i have been saying for a year should be the orange Ek 58c 101 speed etc

Also this from the wiki sums up how i see stuff 

[Image: 12c5711318d70f18d9693a5a9543a256.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - by DR. - 28-10-2017, 01:47 AM