Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
I'm currently leveling 7 chars from t0 to t5 without any legs, so I might have some insight. I feel that i want xp as fast as possible and its only really 'worth' playing when the server is close to full, so my own equipment makes little difference, even if i use the splitter.

However, if i wanna be the t4 that carries a half full or full server (assuming this is stopping old players from making new characters as you say), then the main restriction is probably the support, not whether i have to use CTS or even jarids over DB. If there is already a one sided argument to allow all support items to be brought in at level 39, then this may amend the problem.

If support level adjustment is not a good idea though,
then what I'd say is if you have grinded enough for db or any leg, but you cbf playing for a few days with marketplace equipment, you probably arent yet bored with your current class. Hence you have little reason to create another character yet anyway. It's only natural for you to progress in NI by creating a 2nd and 3rd character once you feel complete with your current one/s. It sounds like the old players your referring to did not have many leg's yet if they didn't wanna make new chars, otherwise they may not have wanted to grind up again. This is  of course understandable, and changes should be based on this, given that NI is not at all a grinding mod, so we can't expect players to grind to progress should we?...

But if the support changes takes place it can be an intermediate step for woody's idea should have less 'negative' impact, and probably be implemented.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - by TerrorBite - 28-10-2017, 08:46 AM