Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
(28-10-2017, 07:49 PM)Woody Wrote: Studded/Noble Steel

Congratulations. You managed to find the ONLY other red item that i did not list in my exceptions list. I think you completely missed my point though. These are exceptions to the rule. If we look at the already given changes from orange to red, Than we have them all moving to 1 general class. Oh and there are no Teirs for the same classes in red legendaries. Just look at all of the armors for that. Many of the weapons that are currently orange would be completely removed because they would become redundant. That is not going to go down well and that leads to my next point...

(28-10-2017, 08:03 PM)Woody Wrote:
(28-10-2017, 07:53 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I know how we fix your "problem" Woody
We wait for Bannerlord and let the devs fix all this then when they have a lot more freedom to do stuff

You make it sound like it will work like magic and take no work. Both will probably take the same amount of work just one we have now the other is more than a year of.

The HUGE difference will be working with items that are not in, Verses working with items that are. It will be much easier to get stuff in a state that they want it if no one has said stuff yet. As opposed to the people who already have DB who would be upset with a lock to Either Pikeman Hero or Legionnaire.

Bottom line, You asked " Yea I just want it red but who dose not?". You have gotten your answer quite well. Now I ask you, Would you be happy with it being moved to Red if it got locked to Pikeman Hero only? My guess is probably not because it would be obsolete for you all of the sudden.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - by Sargent Q - 28-10-2017, 09:15 PM