Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
(30-10-2017, 03:02 AM)Woody Wrote: The 2 trees being ATM craftable and loots

orange [tr4] > red [hero]
Vs
Etc > light blue [tr4] > dark blue [hero]

So the idea makes it just the 1line with the orange being inbetween dark blue and red. The stats are already inbetween but who can use is not and that the unfair part you could say. With this change ... Can't be fucked to repeat my self as I'm on holidays... But to me it has alot more (+) then (-)

What you seem to be missing is what the Tiers are. They are a single Tier of stats. For example. You have the Ullr's Bane and Stag Bow, Both can be considered the best bow none warden locked. There is no place for another bow in that tier. So everyone one who had a Hurricane or Fiendish would be out a bow (Or we would have insane amounts of Ullr's Bane and Stag Bows)

What making all of the Orange Legendary's Red would do is make many of them completely Obsolete. Therefore they would probably just get removed.

Than we have the ones that are across multiple classes. Like the Fang and DB. Those would get locked to 1 hero class if they were not removed and we would have the same issue that happened in the 1.5 patch with the Fang. Again i ask, Would you be happy if DB were moved to Pikeman Hero only?

You can't make changes without looking at the effect overall. Doing so has a extremely negative effect on the community.
(31-10-2017, 09:21 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: potential solution to lack of legendary drops: add a bunch of low dropping dropping "leg's" with similar stats to avg tier craftables
eg swadian great helm is 66 head armour for inf and ~1.7m so what if a new leg was for inf at 65 head armour and drops slightly more frequently than normal leg's.

I'm confused by this. I thought you were on Woody's side in this and yet this is completely contrary to what he is saying as i read it.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - by Sargent Q - 31-10-2017, 03:13 PM