Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
What about removing the auction hall fee?
I feel like the fee generally makes trading (even more) bothersome: I'm most of the time not willing to put mats up (and definitely not craftables, I suppose many others are with me here) and rather search endlessly for somebody on the forums who would be willing to trade via house trading. Plus if the fees end up getting removed newer players would also benefit as they could get gold more accessibly.
Also this would make item trading much more enjoyble. Let's say you got a craftable that you don't need anymore (lets take CTS because thats what occiassonaly pops up in the AH and is being sold on the forum frequently). Instead of first making a post in the forums stating that you want to get rid of your cts for gold to get that fancy white trans and then waiting prolonged periods for somebody that is actually interested in your gear you could just put it up on the ah for the price you want to get it sold for. Why are people not doing this? Or why is it that those items, if they get put up on the ah, usually are overpriced so that none ends up buying it? It's simple: The fee. Most are not willing to pay that 40k fee to put up cts for 800k.
Honestly its hard for me to grasp why there is a fee in the first place...I suppose its to protect the mats' price. Sure there's the possibility that once you don't have to pay fees anymore people might just try to put up their lumps or some other mat for an overprieced amount of gold. However, this would not become an issue as (theoretically) the sellers primary interest should be to gain gold. All mats have somewhat of a price range, there probably is no one who would buy a lump for 80k right now. Thus this should hinder people from buying such overpriced mats. And the sellers will adapt to the price range of given mat/item.
However if named price regulation above does not apply then you could just partially remove it so that craftables/legendaries and other items do not require a fee to be paid but only mats would require fees.
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017 - by Lophorius - 03-11-2017, 03:11 PM