Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Free Company - Recruiting
The Free Company Mercenaries

While some Houses maybe have colourful histories, the Free Company is simple. A band of fighters from all castes come together to fight battles, get paid, and kill Nords. Wanderers, Mercenaries, Veterans, and Adventurers find themselves among our brotherhood. 

Welcome: We welcome any who wish to join our ranks. From Level 1+ - However we wish to have at least some experienced members. 

Our ranks are made up of a majority of Crossbowmen. So having at least one of such would be welcomed. But we also have Peltasts, Archers and Infantry like any good company should have. 

We are a close knit group, and we will interview any recruits to make sure they know what they're getting into. 

Details: 

- We work together as a unit; however that doesn't mean friendly competition while in battle is frowned upon. Feel free. I constantly mess with my Captain. 

- Sharing. Sharing our equipment with one another is paramount. There will be no case of failing to share whilst in the field; this includes provision of Bolts, Arrows, Bows, Crossbows and Melee Weapons per respawn. We play together. We fight together. We provide for eachother. Cases of purposefully ignoring or otherwise putting ones items on ones back and respawning, we consider highly offensive to our code. 

- Leadership. We have a number of Sergeants. However we will not command. Command is for an army. Which we are not. You can listen, but then it is your choice to act. 

- Firing Positions. If you find yourself without one, a fellow member may share his or her position with you. But try your utmost to prevent cases of Double-Peeking. It is infuriating to everyone. 

- Language. We all share our banter, and our moments. But if any members find what goes on to be insulting or offensive, then they should let the Commander know. 

- Events. We plan, in the future, to do EU Events. We have 2 Hero's thus far. And 2 on their way. Until then we will get together and do our own runs in anyway we can, though that is not to say they will be private. If a run that started off as Free Company alone becomes public, then it is public, and that is that. 

- Promotions. Moving up in the ranks will be based on experience and judgement over time. Do not worry over such things. They are trivial. 

Roster (Updated): 

Commander - ArmsPavise - Pavise

Captain - Kane_DeThrisk - Chosen Marksman

Sergeant - Gaz - Sharpshooter

Sergeant - Ivarr_Olafson - Heavy Infantry

Sergeant - DankDemon - Heavy Infantry

Sergeant - Lautrec - Man at Arms

Soldier - Fireheart - Warden

Soldier - Killer_Move - Skirmisher

PM Me if we are the Company for you. 

PM Me as well if there are any questions not answered by the details of the Company.

Our Steam Group link if needed - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FreeCompanyMercs
Legendary Loots
07/02/2018 - Plate over Leather
02/07/2018 - Volundr Greatsword
04/11/2018 - Severance

Swaliant September 2019
"Sure, make fun of Turkey, but in meaningful ways."
"Turkey is a shithole, but it is our shithole."
"- Sharing. Sharing our equipment with one another is paramount. There will be no case of failing to share. Which includes purposefully ignoring or otherwise putting ones items on ones back and respawning. We consider that highly offensive to our code."

So what you saying is once you join all your shit is not yours but everyone's? Umm k. If someone whated to join and wants to leave later what happens lol.

I feel like if you have something as big as that you need to expanded on what you say before a Dev needs to put his foot in to save the day.

Anyway gl

- Blame phone for making the text big looked normal for me

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
[quote pid='277415' dateline='1507861569']

So what you saying is once you join all your shit is not yours but everyone's? Umm k. If someone whated to join and wants to leave later what happens lol.

I feel like if you have something as big as that you need to expanded on what you say before a Dev needs to put his foot in to save the day.

Anyway gl

[/quote]

"Which includes purposefully ignoring or otherwise putting ones items on ones back and respawning."

If you had read this part clearly, then you may have realised that I referred to sharing whilst in the server. Such as dropping ones equipment for others to use if they aren't as well armed as you or lack the sufficient firepower. I have seen many cases where players simply spite others by keeping their arms to themselves, and I find it idiotic. 

But your overly large reply is duly noted and I have edited the post to prevent further confusion.
Legendary Loots
04/11/2018 - Severance

Swaliant September 2019
There are times were I and others don't drop my gear sure. (Yes I did see it at the start but whated to point out the other stuff around it)

Every ones has a reason my being most of the time that noobs gather around me and I can see the fight before it even happens on who gets it.. The only other time is when someone just bugs me for more than 2-3 waves then jumps infrount of me for the last wave of the set just so he has the best chance to get it.

Did not what to say that but ye probz 90% of the time you see someone do that it because of someone not them personally but I will say even tho I don't agree with it any one has the right to do what ever with the gear they worked for.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
gl have fun
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Best Wishes! May your house flourish! Smile
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
GL and have fun!

I like the emphasizing on sharing gear on the server to help out each other. It's really important for a group of people playing together without having the OP-items that are all around nowadays Smile
Remembers me of the time when I grabbed some friends to play NI with me ^^
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
i remember the time where people actually asked for stuff like "cts pls " now they are jumping infront of you around and throwing stuff at you

gl anyways
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
good luck
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Roster Updated. 2 New Members overnight. I like it. Smile
Legendary Loots
04/11/2018 - Severance

Swaliant September 2019