Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Funk and Quasimodo
Hi, I want report 2 players funk and Quasimodo, because on  the last wave died, because a lot of people joined the server,then other players just died on the support was alive only 2 players on  listed, and special died on the last wave doing nothing.  Quasimodo wrote something in the style that we ruined Solo run that why he dead, it seems to me that the servers for everyone. Sorry i dont have any screenshot but ppl like Rotghar can confirm what happen.sorry my English is bad.

what exactly are you reporting them for?
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
they didn't do anything to kill wraith at last wave ppl dying for support and funk and quasi still alive and just go afk cause ppl waste wall and joining for solo run.

To whom it may concern,
somebody I told me in TS that I was reported, so I guess I have to set things right.

First of all, I believe Bartus does not like me. When he joins a server, where I am kiting with a small group, he used to place the cades on stupid positions. For usual he dies pretty fast and leaves the server again.
Thats ok with me, I dont bother about more Nords and a bigger challenge - I am playing for fun.

I guess Bartus is not that relaxed. Maybe he is frustrated, that many Players are able to do little kiting runs, but he does not for any reason?
I believe that is why, he is now denunciating me and my friend.

I do not know, what Bartus is referring to in this report. Somebody wasted the walls again (not Funk or me), many players died (not Funks or mine fault), wraith killed the rest of us.
Are we getting reported because I sayed, that we got wiped because somebody joined in and wasted all the walls?

I feel personally attacked for getting reported by Bartus for no reason. I would be pleased, if I could get the names of all of Bartus' characters, so I can avoid playing with him in future.

Thx for your attention.

QQuasi

P.S.: I guess Bartus wasted the walls again.
Wasted? i just placed and mangram placed wall for rg Position,So if you playing Solo run cant join ?That server for all.

Also many player died? i dont think so ,we died for tome.

i never go afk for shielding cause,i'm only activ also i joinning after 12 wave i lie ?next time i gonna get some screenshot.

From Funk

Well this is all bullshit.
wave 13 Bartus joins places all the walls that we were saving for last boss, not only that he places them all in wrong position, then goes afk shielding.
If he wants to say we wanted to solo and we didnt want him is not the case. 
Just like i told the previous guy who asked to join earlier before bartus had joined in. I said cool to join just dont place the walls im saving 
its getting rly annoying when people are just joining in placing all the walls to then do nothing and wipe the run.
This is in the logs from before just bartus doesnt know this as he wasnt there. so him saying we wanted to solo is just rubbish.
Wave 14 was finished they wanted to die and tome for more cades. Yet Quasi and I are the only people bringing in the cades. 
So they all die and leave us and 1 other dude alone to tome and we die to to the wraith.

Now we get a nonsense report trash talking us trying to spin a story because we died to a wraith
Don't lie just one ppl use tome and die and quasi and funk still alive in wraith dont lie

Allright gents, lets stop it.
Clearly this aint gonna solve anything.

Wait for Irish to respond to the report
Also there are other ways to contact admins on to solve matters like this faster.
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
This stops now. IF you are not directly involved in this incident then stop commenting.

Thank you for the report Bartus. It is being investigated. In future for incidents like this please use the ingame report function and an admin will try to attend.

Posting on the forums is fine but please include actual evidence.

~Element~