Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Language Boards
We just put up a new language specific section on the forum for you guys. They can be found all the way at the bottom of the forum list. Started of gently with a few languages for now, if you want any language boards added let me know either here or trough a PM.
15% of NI people are polish nationality and i don't see board for it.

but i see boards for NI less numerous countries. 

Good job Worm, thanks!!
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Russian sub-forum would not hurt either, there's quite a number of Russian-speaking players.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
(08-01-2012, 12:38 PM)Lav link Wrote: Russian sub-forum would not hurt either, there's quite a number of Russian-speaking players.
Done, enjoy.
Suppose its time to get the google translator out again.  :Smile
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
(08-01-2012, 10:47 AM)WSC_CrushTheEvil link Wrote: 15% of NI people are polish nationality and i don't see board for it.

but i see boards for NI less numerous countries.

Quote:Quote from: Lav on Today at 12:38:12 PM

Russian sub-forum would not hurt either, there's quite a number of Russian-speaking players.

Done, enjoy.

mhm... you muted me on forum hande?
Sorry, I missed it. It is up now.
I have no idea where the population is from sadly, and that's why I'm asking you to say what you want Wink

If you want the forum named in your own language please tell me how to type it, since I don't really speak that many languages.  Smile
Yes, if you don't tell us how to write it in your language, we write it in English.