Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Sven
I want to draw attention to the arbitrariness of the admin. On the map, Prawen stands defense from the barricades. I'm playing an arbalest (multi-charge crossbow) standing opposite the cad with an indicator of more than 80 frags. Since the 12th wave, I did not leave the def. the number of throwers is more than the places for shooting mobs (but at the same time pressed button C in order to bring the barricade). This admin playing with the first wave has statistics 5-2, he kicks me off the server on the 14th wave (the reason is liching). Screens are attached. 
Please compensate for the loss of experience and money for 2 waves

[Image: 7DPeA3ri9zo.jpg][Image: 6Ou3n48Z3MA.jpg][Image: 8FOE1frFnTU.jpg][Image: 9UbDOerrcRQ.jpg]
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
Thanks for the report. Extremely hypocritical coming from your self with the amount of reports the admin team receives directed toward you.

For the record, upon checking the AFK list your last action at the time I issued the red text was 300+ seconds without moving, and over 160 seconds without making an action. As the screenshots clearly show everyone I said in normal text, "Everyone sitting back needs to contribute. Failure to do so will result in a red text. You did not move until 30 seconds later when I red texted you and then you madly spun your mouse around within 3 seconds. Pretending to be AFK and ignore an admin is worse than fully AFKing and not seeing the warning. You're lucky it was a kick and not a temp ban.

I was a level 33 commando with 360 ping. I went into the server with the intention of contributing in a more effective way however we did not have a royal guard. The screenshot does not support this but there  were people on the server whom can confirm that the usual shielding/slashing gap was walled off. If you actually played instead of leeching you would have noticed I was throwing however as a tier 3 infantry the odds of hitting an enemy is basically non existant.

As for "compensation" I can't stop laughing.

~Element~
Well, then everything is clear. you're a big fan of doing that kind of shit. you kicked XHA(he have 90+ kills) when he got up AFK for 1 wave, since there was no place to shoot. you yourself with a hired_assassin leeched from 1 to 14 wave. you both then played with the 1st and had 10-15 kills.
     My Shop    My Steam
You would better watch really for violators and did not use profanity in talking with players. What's so terrible about that I stood there for 300 seconds without moving? Or did I need to run into an attack on mobs and get an arrow in my head? or substitute other players for a blow. I consider my actions to be true. And if you have problems with ping and people on your servers, this is purely your personal problem
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

At the same time, I sent a report to Hired_assassin at that time, but you ignored it because you yourself were afk.
     My Shop    My Steam
Akanmah, please provide proof of these bogus claims as I honestly can't recall lies.

I have no problem with ping. I was stating it was stupidity for me with 360 ping to run out and face off against Mercenary Ballistaman.... #1 Without a shield, #2 300+ ping and #3 level 33.

But anyway, you're more than entitled to report an admin if you're unhappy. However lying on a public forum try to try get that person removed because you or a friend of yours was breaking the rules is quite pathetic really.

As I said, you're lucky it was only a kick. If it's seen again from you Custodian you will be receiving a more serious punishment. Take it as a lesson not an excuse to moan and groan and throw a tantrum because you were breaking the rules. Which by the way are posted up the top under the topic "rules" but seeing as I'm nice I shall link them here for you. http://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?id=rules:start Please read them and learn them.

Have a nice day.

~Element~
(18-10-2017, 10:09 AM)Element Wrote: Akanmah, please provide proof of these bogus claims as I honestly can't recall lies.

I have no problem with ping. I was stating it was stupidity for me with 360 ping to run out and face off against Mercenary Ballistaman.... #1 Without a shield, #2 300+ ping and #3 level 33.

But anyway, you're more than entitled to report an admin if you're unhappy. However lying on a public forum try to try get that person removed because you or a friend of yours was breaking the rules is quite pathetic really.

As I said, you're lucky it was only a kick. If it's seen again from you Custodian you will be receiving a more serious punishment. Take it as a lesson not an excuse to moan and groan and throw a tantrum because you were breaking the rules. Which by the way are posted  up the top under the topic "rules" but seeing as I'm nice I shall link them here for you. http://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?id=rules:start Please read them and learn them.

Have a nice day.

~Element~

At that time, you played with your archer. on the same map. If there is a saved information about the reports in the log, you can check it. at that time I did not make screenshots or replays.
     My Shop    My Steam
And such people are in the administration of this game ?! Which allow arrogant conversations with ordinary players. That's funny. If you ever responded to reports about other players, there would be no questions if you were watching the game process of all players while in the game, I emphasize ALL players, then again, there would not be any questions. You watch only the players from the house RW. Tell me honestly, is it because we are Russian? Or are there objective reasons? I want to note that such people as NKA, Irish, Sargent call to our reports. Here to them I put a plus.
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

I would also remind, if you gonna report an admin this is not the place to do it.
The report shall be forwarded to irish directly instead of here.
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
(18-10-2017, 10:23 AM)Mr_Morgan Wrote: I would also remind, if you gonna report and admin this is not the place to do it.
The report shall be forwarded to irish directly instead of here.

This is the first time when we have to write a report on the admin, so we did not know this.
     My Shop    My Steam