Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you agree with lowering the level requirement for top tier support items?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
80.00%
8 80.00%
No.
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Lowering level requirement for support items
While playing on Ragnarok difficulty on one of my lower level chars I wondered why the support level requirements aren't in line with the character tiers.
You can join the hardest difficulty game mode without being able to bring tome/msk or shc/wall/barrel. 

My suggestion is to make the support level tiers align with the class tiers level wise. 
I think it would benefit NI runs as a whole. 
Leveling players that do have those support items can support the teams that help level them up this way.

What do you think of this suggestion?
SteamProfile
(24-10-2017, 07:56 PM)Leandero Wrote: While playing on Ragnarok difficulty on one of my lower level chars I wondered why the support level requirements aren't in line with the character tiers.
You can join the hardest difficulty game mode without being able to bring tome/msk or shc/wall/barrel. 

My suggestion is to make the support level tiers align with the class tiers level wise. 
I think it would benefit NI runs as a whole. 
Leveling players that do have those support items can support the teams that help level them up this way.

What do you think of this suggestion?

Shoulda done years ago. Discussed much with friends. Yeah, if you're part of a house and can't use your houses wall etc. it kinda messes up the run support wise.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
This doesn't bother me as I'm a cunt and bring regular barricades to rag runs even though I have a hero & a T4. Maybe one day I'll actually be helpful.
Legendaries:
L
O
L

N
O
P
E

(28-10-2017, 02:31 AM)Mercer Wrote: This doesn't bother me as I'm a cunt and bring regular barricades to rag runs even though I have a hero & a T4. Maybe one day I'll actually be helpful.
[Image: d6597e566e19f8afe5f912dad0a6d0be.png]
~~~~~
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(28-10-2017, 02:39 AM)Disco Wrote:
(28-10-2017, 02:31 AM)Mercer Wrote: This doesn't bother me as I'm a cunt and bring regular barricades to rag runs even though I have a hero & a T4. Maybe one day I'll actually be helpful.
~~~~~

Banned for using "C" word.
(28-10-2017, 02:40 AM)Winter Wrote:
(28-10-2017, 02:39 AM)Disco Wrote:
~~~~~

Banned for using "C" word.
na it was fine till after that.. learn from this mistake and get a shc

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|