Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can't manage quarter slot...
hI there
I want to play with all full sloots , but i can't add my last weapon because in the site don't appar 4 slot , for put weapon...
Pls Fix it.. admins
4th slot is for support equipment, like deploy shield, ammo crate, medic, arrows (dunno for bolts and throwing), and for horses.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Im not talking about support equipment ...
Support Epiqment , is the 4 Slot of Armours Equipment , im talking about 4 slot of weapons..
On the site i see Only : Weapon Slot - Weapon Slot - Weapon Slot - Support Slot ... Where is 4th Weapons Slot?
It was removed.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
The 4th Weapon slot was removed and replaced with ''Support Slot''. The Support slot as said before can only hold support items. Which limits every user down to 3 Weapon slots. Its meant to be like that.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Wait, there wasn't supposed to be arrows in the support slot? It said I can equip arrows in 2.9 but in 3.0 it didn't.
(16-01-2012, 07:45 AM)Z10-11 link Wrote:Wait, there wasn't supposed to be arrows in the support slot? It said I can equip arrows in 2.9 but in 3.0 it didn't.
2.9 you could, 3.0 you cant. Quivers have been expanded, however, so 2 quivers are as good as 3, and you can still have a support item.
So im supposed to use a two handed weapon if i chose to be a archer/infantry hybrid?
(16-01-2012, 06:20 PM)Z10-11 link Wrote:So im supposed to use a two handed weapon if i chose to be a archer/infantry hybrid?
it looks that way really thy should add shields to the support slot
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(16-01-2012, 06:30 PM)freiwulf link Wrote:[quote author=Z10-11 link=topic=773.msg8173#msg8173 date=1326738006]
So im supposed to use a two handed weapon if i chose to be a archer/infantry hybrid?
it looks that way really thy should add shields to the support slot

[/quote] Archer can go bow, quiver of 50-60 arrows, melee weapon, support item. That's plenty of arrows. I don't think they should add anything to the support slots--I like that they're doing this, because we'll probably start seeing more medics, which would be nice because healing at the pot is time consuming. If you're that against using a support item (even just a deployable shield, which you can buy for under 500) then pick up an item in game. Wave 12 and 14 you can get huscarl shields, and wave 6 and 10 have a chance for good 2 handers. Or just pick up some more arrows and fill up...