Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Scales of fafnir
Can pay in gold or the following. I need 3 of them

Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
on ah for 95k
If I send you three for the bear armor, we will need to balance the price, right?
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(01-01-2013, 03:00 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: If I send you three for the bear armor, we will need to balance the price, right?

Sure will. (:
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
How much would you be expecting back, either in gold or other crafting supplies?
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(01-01-2013, 03:22 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: How much would you be expecting back, either in gold or other crafting supplies?

600k back be okay?
How about three for bronze arrows instead. Tongue
(01-01-2013, 03:32 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: How about three for bronze arrows instead. Tongue

Deal! 3 scales for 20 arrows ingame =D
Sure, and I'll drop the scales onto the ground ingame so you can get them. ;D
Sounds good but forizzle I could go to 500k worth of gold/mats + 3 scales if you want