Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The advantage of full armor sets
Offer to do additional effects if the armor Assembly. For example, if you're wearing the Bear armor, the Nords will not notice you because you will have the effect of stealth. Although I'm not sure that's feasible. You can also come up with other effects for the other sets. Don't know if I'll be old-fashioned if you mention Homm3. There was something like that
What do you think about this?
But I have to improve yourself. These effects should not dramatically affect the course of the game. It will just be a nice bonus in order to encourage players to craft full sets

And sorry for bad english
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
that would be cool, like wearing full tracker giving you +1 Athletics...
Full Defender(Once the rest of the set drops) giving something...
Full Gothic maybe something
Full Heavy Bear.... +1 Ironflesh
normal bear
royal sniper

Tigerscale+Lionhide gives maybe something
light plated gaunts/boots
eastern full scale/Eastern greaves
steel gaunts/steel greaves

All the swadian stuff... Swadian boots, Swadian half/full plate, Swadian gaunts, swadian heavy mail, swadian great helm, swadian helm

Levia Guard+Levia boots gives maybe something

Dragons Breaths with Dragon Spear/Halberd maybe give that something..

Can't think of anything else.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Lovely idea, I wonder if that would be difficult to implement. It is to be observed however no to spoil the balance in the gear three, eg. if the Swadian set would be stronger than the same with Noble gaunts instead of Swadian gaunts (because of the set bonus) that wouldn't be perfect I guess.
(06-11-2017, 08:35 PM)Bobo Wrote: Lovely idea, I wonder if that would be difficult to implement. It is to be observed however no to spoil the balance in the gear three, eg. if the Swadian set would be stronger than the same with Noble gaunts instead of Swadian gaunts (because of the set bonus) that wouldn't be perfect I guess.

It would be difficult to implement.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
There are some modifiers that aren't too hard to make. For example reload modifiers, damage modifiers and life steal are quite easy.
(06-11-2017, 11:25 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: There are some modifiers that aren't too hard to make. For example reload modifiers, damage modifiers and life steal are quite easy.

The issue I have with it isn't the difficulty of raw implementation, but balance. I feel like in a way it would force people to forego upgrading their gear until they can afford the next armour set. Not to mention all of the ways how the additional stats could go very, very wrong (AKA making ranged classes more OP, insane damage scaling, very clear-cut metas, etc).

I'm not against ideas like this, because it adds some spice to your items. However, I feel like the consequences of said change have to be very carefully considered. Thanks.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
This type of "buff" is so hard to get right as it's almost not related to the item stats as its a new type of stat for the game. What I'm saying it could be a 1% bonus or a 101% bonus. Even if you pick a number that most people like there will still be a group of people that don't like it. 

Be like most updates I guess.

Btw only sets I see in game are 
Full Heavy Bear
Normal Bear
Royal Sniper
Half plate|Swadian Helm|.. 
Dragons Breaths|Dragon Spear/Halberd

Unless were go with Red sets etc I don't think the idea is even worth it even if it was easy to implement. 

This is how I would do it if it was going to be put in. 

Gothic Helm + Gothic Plate = 25% of the buff (eg. - 1 weight to all)
Gothic Helm + Gothic Plate + Gothic Boots = 50% of the buff (eg. - 1 weight to all | + 1 armour to all)
Gothic Helm + Gothic Plate + Gothic Boots + Gothic Gaunts = 100% of the buff (eg. - 2 weight to all | + 2 armour to all)

No, I don't see the buff itself being 100% I mean you get only 25% ish of the buff with 2 items of the set. This way you don't need to have all the set to get access to the buff.

Seeing how I would want it even more confusing I now it will be a no.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Well once the rest of the defender set drops... Which is pretty much confirmed from 1.6.0... with them changing the Defender Helm stats -10 to match Vals stats
Once the rest of the set drops.... then thats another complete set

(15-05-2017, 01:55 AM)Winter Wrote: Defender Armour: +2 body (84), +2 leg (44)
Defender set: class lock
Defender Helmet:-10 head (76)
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(08-11-2017, 05:20 AM)Coconut Wrote: Well once the rest of the defender set drops... Which is pretty much confirmed from 1.6.0... with them changing the Defender Helm stats -10 to match Vals stats
Once the rest of the set drops.... then thats another complete set

(15-05-2017, 01:55 AM)Winter Wrote: Defender Armour: +2 body (84), +2 leg (44)
Defender set: class lock
Defender Helmet:-10 head (76)

ingame I'm talking about otherwise I would put gothic up to

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|