Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hero+
The main concept being hero + hero = a better hero

This is what I was thinking the "new" classes was going to be so I may as well post this idea in case you have not thought about it. 
I have 2 ideas you could do. V1 I can see going over better with most people but V2 is were i wanted it to go but the balancing of stats/items would be a lot harder. 

V1 Hero+
V2 Hero+

The positives
  • It could be a massive gold sink (The positives from this point are big so just made it the top point rather than writing a paragraph that will be forgotten in weeks) 
  • It would get some much wanted items back into the market as the super rich don't need 500 things
  • It would give a new goal for most people to either make 1 or all the hero+ id's

The Negative 
  • May not be a simple as 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4 with stats. Maybe part of the cost could be it's not 4 maybe 3 or even 2 (Talking about balancing and 1 = 1 hero stats) 
  • Some class tree would be op vs others eg Inf would probably be the most op? Maybe that could be Inf buff? idk (Maybe custom stats would be the way to go)
  • The Question is how much would it be as I can see people getting mad if you put it to high but then the hidden gold sink part of the update is not as good? 
    I was thinking about 3.5m for the V1 hero + as 0.75+0.75+3.5 = 5m?  or 7m for V2 as then it would be 10m total? 
  • Maybe hard to put in as you are using 2 or more id's and making them 1.
  • Idk you tell me.

Thinking about it you could go crazy and say you need 2 Hero+'s to make Hero++? (being the V2). The ultimate gold sink sounds good to me.

Came up with a name for it thats better than Hero+.  Hero > Demigod > God maybe?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
No.

The developers do not support combining characters.
(19-11-2017, 07:18 AM)Winter Wrote: No.

The developers do not support combining characters.

Correct. I do not support combining characters.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off