Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer
Just because we don't play EU times does not mean we don't play
I was on a run last night on NA times
And kiting Wednesday at NA times
(24-11-2017, 02:32 PM)Rook Wrote:
(24-11-2017, 08:57 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: Chicken Burgers...oh wait there actually was a reason for this thread to exist...

So how about this:

Instead of Legacy:

400x Nord Follower
200x Nord Skirmisher
100x Nord Huscarl
100x Nord Vaguard Huscarl
100x Nord Royal Huscarl
200x Royal Assassin
100x Juggernaut
100x Ward of Ragnar
100x Queens Guard
40x   Fimbul Winter Warrior
100x Bifrost Guardian
40x   (whatever Tyr comes with)
40x   Trickster
40x   Thor's Chosen
40x   Odin's Chosen

Reward: 600k

Instead of Prime Slayer:

160x Royal Huscarl
80x   Fimbul Winter Warrior
40x   Odin's Chosen

Reward: 400k

And in addition:
30 Completed Normal Runs, 20 Completed Hard Runs, 10 Completed Rag Runs

each with at least 12 rounds of being alive. Reward: 1m

I love it. I also love that you balanced it into normal which would give more powerful players even more incentive to do normal runs instead of just killing the bosses.

+1
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
I'm not saying it's bad
But we do need to be sure it gets balanced right
Or we my end up with what is going on right now
Also by playing normal Rook you mean not taking 20minutes to kite and kill the bosses?
Not everyone kites. I guess the suggested quest above is way better then the selfish oriented crap we have now.
I have a different way of thinking for a different point of view for a way to fix the problem. No, I'm not saying its better just maybe I'm on to something. 

Some idea's
1. So if the quests can be account based maybe make it like some quests where you can only do it once E.G. Welcome to the Army? 
2. Needing more of the bots for "X" quests so not everyone is saying "I need "X" it's my last" - I'm talking about like eg 15-25 Odin kills if the quest is account based.
3. Changing the reward from manly cash to a more of a mix of cash/mats/items <- Unique Items? maybe? Plz? 

For a good an example could be something like this maybe...

Can only do the quest once 

• Kill the following:
  • 1 x Nord Sargeant x 30-60
  • 1 x Nord Captain x 25-50
  • 1 x Nord Warlord x 20-45
  • 1 x Nord Commander x 15-40
  • 1 x Nord Prince x 10-35
  • Hard
  • 1 x Royal Vanguard Commander x 25-50
  • 1 x Royal Torturer x 20-45
  • 1 x Nord Siege Captain x 15-40
  • 1 x Princess Dortea x 10-35
  • 1 x Nord War Marshal  x 10-35
  • 1 x King Ragnar x 7-30
  • Rag
  • 1 x Heimdallr x 15-40
  • 1 x Tyr x 10-35
  • 1 X Hodur x 10-35 - Why is he not here anyway? To new lol?
  • 1 x Loke x 8-30
  • 1 x Thor x 7-30
  • 1 x Odin x 5-25
  • Maybe Cav boss's 
  • Reward:
  • "X" Cash
  • "X" x Free Hero Token? - Would be cool if it can be done 
  • Some c0oL "pink" stuff
  • Them Mat's

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Can i open a case opening site for N I?
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(25-11-2017, 09:09 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Not everyone kites. I guess the suggested quest above is way better then the selfish oriented crap we have now.

Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Woody

I like your idea for the quest you mentioned last...but only in addition. The point is that we have many players who
aren't quite as rich as for example...you. For those the 600k or 400k or whatever in cash are a completely different
story. It is a way to add equality to NI as said.

To your 2nd point: There is only one boss. That's the reason you call it boss. Changing the number of bosses you
need to complete a quest doesn't change that fact. It doesn't eliminate the issue that bosses are needed and people
will ask for the kill or try to get it whatever the cost.

To your 3rd point: I like this...as said for repeatable quests as well. I don't care if there are more unique quests that
are only completable once, but there should be those with a fat reward too that are repeatable and give poorer
players the opportunity to make progress while not relying on boss kills that are much harder to get for them as for
others, depending on factors like time to play, gear and community status.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(25-11-2017, 03:52 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: I'm not saying it's bad
But we do need to be sure it gets balanced right
Or we my end up with what is going on right now
Also by playing normal Rook you mean not taking 20minutes to kite and kill the bosses?

Why do you think that happens. Normal isn't worth playing if you're already geared. People need incentive to play a mode...

edit* also currently you have quests that are backwards. You have quests that take forever to complete like "In it for the Long Haul" which takes 2500 kills for multiple troop types for 250k. Then legacy can be completed in a few days with top end gear or a few weeks if your unlucky. God knows how long I've been doing my current "In it for the Long Haul" quest. Not even worth doing for the 250k tbh with how long it takes.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Buy deadshot kill boss izi
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(25-11-2017, 11:37 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Woody

I like your idea for the quest you mentioned last...but only in addition. The point is that we have many players who
aren't quite as rich as for example...you. For those the 600k or 400k or whatever in cash are a completely different
story. It is a way to add equality to NI as said.

Part of the problem is it being 500k + 500k for the quests atm. It's a tradeable thing that goes into the market and really never goes back out.

I could talk about this point for too long but at the end of the day if we can give people e.g."X" x Free Hero Token vs gold the market prices for things should improve over time. 

(25-11-2017, 11:37 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: To your 2nd point: There is only one boss. That's the reason you call it boss. Changing the number of bosses you
need to complete a quest doesn't change that fact. It doesn't eliminate the issue that bosses are needed and people
will ask for the kill or try to get it whatever the cost.

I think you have missed the point if you can only do the quest once there will be people that don't need the kill in time. Once it gets to that point it will be only newish heroes that want the quest done. Like you said down there "but there should be those with a fat reward too that are repeatable" If you want a good reward for the quest 1 x any boss is not hard at all.

(25-11-2017, 11:37 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: To your 3rd point: I like this...as said for repeatable quests as well. I don't care if there are more unique quests that
are only completable once, but there should be those with a fat reward too that are repeatable and give poorer
players the opportunity to make progress while not relying on boss kills that are much harder to get for them as for
others, depending on factors like time to play, gear and community status.

Just because I said pink does not mean the stats would be shit look at Crown Of Flowers and Ragnash's Hat. Ragnash's Hat is a good example of want I mean very good armour but at the cost of being stupidly slow. No, I don't think they should have full legendary stats but you could get away with 50% of the item being just as good as the legendary but it has some drastic downside. Eg a 1h that's usable by all that's maybe 60c but its vey slow and heavy to the point it's almost unusable.

You can be creative and not follow the cookie cutter mold of the normal Ni stats.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|