Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

/memes/ General
(24-01-2019, 05:21 AM)Titan_pancake Wrote: I would like to credit my friend and leader of the mighty house of JASL, Fluzzer with the creation of the meme as when he posted it was removed probs because he put up the one of him, Trigun and irish arresting him.

It's funny because Fluzzer would be exactly the kind of person that would harass and goad a cop at a routine traffic stop to the point that he would get arrested.... if he was old enough to be driving in the first place.
(24-01-2019, 08:22 AM)Winter Wrote:
(24-01-2019, 05:21 AM)Titan_pancake Wrote: I would like to credit my friend and leader of the mighty house of JASL, Fluzzer with the creation of the meme as when he posted it was removed probs because he put up the one of him, Trigun and irish arresting him.

It's funny because Fluzzer would be exactly the kind of person that would harass and goad a cop at a routine traffic stop to the point that he would get arrested.... if he was old enough to be driving in the first place.

yeah I do agree he can be a bit of  an edge lord that looks to impress his "önline friends"
[Image: 1550360297-20190216220958-1.jpg]
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
(16-02-2019, 11:38 PM)poxix Wrote: [Image: 1550360297-20190216220958-1.jpg]

I like to think Kaasovic made it intentionally
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
[Image: 25c047f46df32b0e9237194d393be0f3.png]
People today
Guess who's back?
PCK at the forefront of the fight against racial slurs and discrimination. What a guy!
PCK i appreciate your work to get the racism and discrimination out of that Mod !
Well done sir
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
PCK is the nicest guy in the Nord Invasion community
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]