Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legionnaire. New look
Well. I propose to increase the Legionnaires skill Polearms. To open their Polearms. As well as limit two-handed weapons level commando.
The fact that legionary (+0) has better communication with spears than say zwei, Royal guard and Juggernaut (+30)
I think it would be interesting if the Legionnaire has restricted access to T5 two-handed weapon and opened T4 - T5 Polearms

What will invent about it?

I hope you could understand my English
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Why though? Why would a infantry completely swap what type of weapon they are using because they went hero? And why do you want it?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I think polearms should belong to pikeman. You can still make a hybrid build if you want both weapon types.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(28-11-2017, 08:17 PM)Jalau Wrote: I think polearms should belong to pikeman. 

...kk

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Legionnaire is a warrior with a sword, a spear and a shield. Spears in NI are not used. And I wonder what he thinks about people. Can spear with a shield to have their place in the tactics of defense or attack. I'm not saying anything, I'm curious to know the opinion of other players
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(28-11-2017, 08:33 PM)Kenneth Wrote: Legionnaire is a warrior with a sword, a spear and shield.
I don’t think this is accurate.  If you have evidence to the contrary, please link it.
(28-11-2017, 08:33 PM)Kenneth Wrote: Legionnaire is a warrior with a sword, a spear and a shield. Spears in NI are not used. And I wonder what he thinks about people. Can spear with a shield to have their place in the tactics of defense or attack. I'm not saying anything, I'm curious to know the opinion of other players

Legionnaire is a Roman Infantry unit equiped with a Sword, Shield and a couple Throwing Spears. The roman legionnaires did not use regular spears on a regular basis and it was not standard equipment.

Spears in NI are in fact used. That is what Hoplite is made for.

And if your question is can we use hoplites like they were actually used in real life. The answer to that is no. Because warband does not have bracing in the base game to allow spears to be used against a charge.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I dont know an active hoplite iam sry
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
You can brace a spear/musket in Napoleonic Wars. It can be possible in NI
I think polearms should stay to pike and 2 handers to infantry... oh wait sentry.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy