Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot Crate System
This was lingering in my mind for a while now, thought I should share it with you guys. Often times people complain about not looting enough, unrewarding loot system and game getting boring without loots, which they are right to complain in many cases. I figured the famine in loots can be removed, or at very least, reduced by a loot crate system. Basically every time you complete a run you are guaranteed to get a loot box, depending on the type of the run you have completed you get a different box, in which you can loot low and high tier crafting mats, legendaries(idk if it will break the game, it probably will, so it's better if they didn't give any orange/red items).
I don't know what can be done against wave 12 joiners in this system, maybe you get a crate if you join from wave 1? how about innocent wave 3-6-9 joiners? Discuss.
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
(01-12-2017, 06:45 AM)Kratos Wrote: This was lingering in my mind for a while now, thought I should share it with you guys. Often times people complain about not looting enough, unrewarding loot system and game getting boring without loots, which they are right to complain in many cases. I figured the famine in loots can be removed, or at very least, reduced by a loot crate system. Basically every time you complete a run you are guaranteed to get a loot box, depending on the type of the run you have completed you get a different box, in which you can loot low and high tier crafting mats, legendaries(idk if it will break the game, it probably will, so it's better if they didn't give any orange/red items).
I don't know what can be done against wave 12 joiners in this system, maybe you get a crate if you join from wave 1? how about innocent wave 3-6-9 joiners? Discuss.

Good idea. Excluding crap mats which are about fine. Red mats however could come this way that
you describe as it's obviously not possible to make their drops fair and let all players loot equally.
Lumps now on their way to 70k, Sulphur at 100k, Damascus and Eagle Feather same. Bear Fur heavily
depending on the ongoing crafting processes between 25k and 50k while you need 40 of that to
craft Heavy Bear. So your suggestion absolutely makes sense.

Edit: Of course there should be a relation between number of players on the server and the amount
of loot in the basket to limit solo farming but not exclude it.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
No. NI isn't CS:GO.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(01-12-2017, 08:09 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: No. NI isn't CS:GO.

But but ye I have no come back. Fix the normal system before even thinking about adding more.

If you find a fix for the loot system that's easy to implement and you get 90% or so of the community happy then I will be amazed.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
This game doesnt support EA
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
i think its a good idea, maybe we can also get skins that woody makes in them XD

i think this system is the equivalent to having the boss drop the contents of the box as a 100% chance really. This in itself isn't 'necessarily' the worst idea, but in the form of crates... cs:go is eww
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(01-12-2017, 08:09 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: No. NI isn't CS:GO.

No it isn't. Boxes or keys won't be sold. Nor will it allow content that isn't in game already. If the term crate or box immediately makes you think of EA or CS Go we can call it something like Nordic Treasure Chest.
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

(01-12-2017, 08:28 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: i think its a good idea, maybe we can also get skins that woody makes in them XD

i think this system is the equivalent to having the boss drop the contents of the box as a 100% chance really. This in itself isn't 'necessarily' the worst idea, but in the form of crates... cs:go is eww

I would like it to be a wooden crate then.

Like this but shitter 

[Image: stock-photo-old-vintage-wooden-crate-ove...382065.jpg]

And play this music when opening 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(01-12-2017, 08:28 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: i think this system is the equivalent to having the boss drop the contents of the box as a 100% chance really.

This is actually true. Perhaps it makes more sense that way. I suggested it this way so it could have some sort of minigame aspect of it OR people would sell the chests on AH or just make opening events after getting hundreds of those.
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

I don't think loot crates fit with the current gamemodes. However I like the idea. I think they would fit better with a dungeon type of gamemode where all loot is given at the end of the game. :thinking_face: Other then that Tewraith is doing a good job with giving more material drop chances when a boss is killed.