Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giving away Free Stuff # 2
I've decided to host a free lottery type give away.

Its a mystery lottery where you enter 2 numbers between 1 - 50

The first 3 people to correctly guess the correct number will have the opportunity to choose between either "A" "B" or "C"

example: The first winner Chooses "B" then the second winner will choose between "A" and "C" The third winner gets the remaining number.

The prizes very in each group, there is a good reward, a great reward and a down right terrible reward.  The choice is yours.

If all three numbers are not chosen within a day I will make a post and will allow players to make 2 more guesses until the said numbers are taken.

If you make more than 2 guesses before I make another post your numbers will be wiped.

Just a note...  Since the winners are the first three to guess the correct number, duplicates are essential. Thanks Kip

alright Guy's If you wish to pick an additional 2 numbers you may do so at this time.
Free stuff!? Count me in.

25 and 37
Striker strikes again.

17 and 38
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
1 and 44 Big Grin
"Free searching, self perfecting" Ⓐ

Blacksmith 16 Armorsmith 19 alchemist 19
27 and 33
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
16 and 33
this is insane ... keeping track of the numbers after 10 pages .. trust me, people will be using the same numbers over and over and you'll give up Big Grin

On a different note ...

24 - 34
12 and 36
30 & 42
13 and 49  ;D
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet