Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: The Infantry Problem
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Infantry is OP
4.62%
3 4.62%
Infantry is above average
3.08%
2 3.08%
Infantry is fine as is
23.08%
15 23.08%
Infantry needs some small changes
24.62%
16 24.62%
Infantry is under powered
16.92%
11 16.92%
Infantry is just the worst
7.69%
5 7.69%
Wall Barricades are evil and should be removed
9.23%
6 9.23%
I do not care
10.77%
7 10.77%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Infantry Problem 2
Basically I don't want to keep hijacking threads about this
So post what you think is wrong and why and we can debate this on the right thread
It's fine get good.

The only argument I could see is more armor then takeaway speed from inf ending up with more of a tank. It dose make sense as inf can ATM run almost as fast as xbow and in some cases faster however. I'm not 100% for this as I only want rg or jugg to get this as the speed on leg and zwei dose feel more useful.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
damage reduction seems like the equivalent to having more hp... maybe all inf body armours could have damage reduction, and jug can simply have more. otherwise the increase in armour is another option to make them more usable.

i noticed on normal mode they're great for the early wave, just messing around slaughtering everything. i wonder if this could be viable on hard and early rag (obviously not to the point of OP, and keeping in mind not making prince too easy either - higher hp = less extreme?)
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Well I would be over powered with more armor on my RG
I can open fight clear to wave 15 of hard with a spam healer and can fight up to wave 9 of Rag with only going in to cades for wave 5
so higher hp equivalent through general inf damage reduction seems more viable?
Are you asking for a buff in general or a change? With my idea you will be able to have more armor on [X] hero which will make the hero's abit more diverse.

If you buff them all jugg will feel almost pointless on normal/hard that's my point I'm making. If his going to be just about pointless may as well go out make him slower than the others. with a + being (Bigger buff to armor or hp)

I'm just generalising for inf improvements. I'm saying that if they were to be made more tanky, it is likely to be better to provide a greater damage reduction, instead of more armour. It shouldn't overlap too much with jug because can be adjusted.

eg lets say all t4+ inf body armours get +15% damage reduction (take 85% dmg), and jug's armour is buffed to +30% (70% damage reduction or relative change of 18% further reduction).
-This may be the buffed component instead of increasing armour, so 'weaker' units dont become harmless.
now for the balance, let's say rg and jug loses ath to make them slower.
This would also make leggio and zwei relatively strong, so reducing their ironflesh a specific amount (proportional to total hp) 'can' completely undo the ^ change for those classes.
Oh no. I hope this doesn't slowly spread to heroes such as Halberdier and Ranger, then spread in low amounts into all of the classes until there are two types of armor value in the game D:

Just a word of caution. The idea as proposed seems interesting.

I would like to point out, though, that Baron seems to be asking what is wrong with Infantry, but I'm only seeing "fixes" (buffs) for infantry. It would be nice of the problem were outlined before solutions are proposed. Giving buff suggestions without specific problems to fix is one way to get power creep relatively quickly as each class claims to be underpowered and buffs are continually added.
My guess it could be Inf vs pike? Maybe??
Mangler vs Leagcy with Zwei vs Mara??

Idk I think inf is fine. Anymore and it could be op that's why I wanted change not a buff.

My only problem with Infantry is that Valsgarde is locked to Juggernaut, the rest i don't have problems with :X (just add defender helm back for juggs and free vals to it's former glory, or at least add them for RG, cause imperial + vals = best setup EVER, and it's not even available which makes 0 sense)
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32