Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Same Name Chosen - Can't get on the server
I just met a fellow on a server who chose the name "red_dragon" which is the name
of one of my chars. I had to get on that server with another char, as it gave me an
error message and wouldn't let me join.
I assume that this player chose that name recently. He didn't answer any request for
a name change in chat and just remained silent. So I had to post this.

Thanks in advance for any help!
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
[Image: 5194c968fc.png]

I suppose you'd be willing to change your name since he made his first, then?

In all seriousness, can you please post screenshots of the error messages you are receiving? The game should not be giving these types of errors anymore.
(09-12-2017, 10:35 PM)Winter Wrote: [Image: 5194c968fc.png]

In all seriousness, can you please post screenshots of the error messages you are receiving?  The game should not be giving these types of errors anymore.

Did he create the account at that time and chose the name at the same time or did he change the name recently?
I cannot see that in the screenshot you posted. If he chose the name before I did I'm willing to change mine.
If he changed his name to red_dragon after I chose my char's name I'm not willing to.
It's been ages since I used a pic hoster service, so posting a screenshot would be complicated. However, if it happens
again, I will try to make one and post it.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(09-12-2017, 11:32 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 10:35 PM)Winter Wrote: [Image: 5194c968fc.png]

In all seriousness, can you please post screenshots of the error messages you are receiving?  The game should not be giving these types of errors anymore.

Did he create the account at that time and chose the name at the same time or did he change the name recently?
I cannot see that in the screenshot you posted. If he chose the name before I did I'm willing to change mine.
If he changed his name to red_dragon after I chose my char's name I'm not willing to.
It's been ages since I used a pic hoster service, so posting a screenshot would be complicated. However, if it happens
again, I will try to make one and post it.

I was mostly joking and don't think either of you need to change your name, but he has had that name since 2014, yes.  I can't screenshot much more of the banhammer than that, Kip would be mad at me Tongue
If you run into it again, please do try to do so.  I'll also try testing it myself at some point to see if I have similar results.  Thank you.