Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Different Gamemodes for events
I got couple ideas about different gamemodes for event, some of them were already used, and it turned out they are more fun then normal gamemode events.
You can use these ideas on your house events, and feel free to suggest your own event gamemode suggestions.
Most of these gamemodes will also be used on some of the official events soon.

Snowball Only:
Scavenger:
Scavenger Imposible

Contrary to your originality
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I am game for that
i like the scavenger types +1 Big Grin
I have a suggestion which might work if you are accepting ideas.

(07-01-2013, 08:07 PM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: I have a suggestion which might work if you are accepting ideas.

added
(07-01-2013, 08:07 PM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: I have a suggestion which might work if you are accepting ideas.
Good thing my Pikeman is also an Archer  8)
(07-01-2013, 08:36 PM)ughgh link Wrote: Good thing my Pikeman is also an Archer  8)
You can be a crossbowman then Wink
I game we played which are for both high and low levels.

Defend the Redshirt !

The Goal is quite simple : You tag along with a random redshirt and the team that has his redshirt survive the longest wins the bet.

The Protector : High Class character (usually T3 and up). Can die and respawn as much as he want. Can also lend his gear to his partner.

The Redshirt : Usually random Low class character (T1). Cannot die or his team is eliminated.

Simple rules :

No Barrel, Bets are set before the map starts, teams are usually of 2 (1 protector and 1 redshirt) but can be change depending on the agreement between the protectors. (1 Protector can have 2 redshirts , or 2 protectors can defend 1 redshirt).

Bets :

Bets are usually paid by the losing teams Protectors to the winning redshirt. (or the Protector too if decided otherwise)
(07-01-2013, 08:38 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I game we played which are for both high and low levels.

Defend the Redshirt !

The Goal is quite simple : You tag along with a random redshirt and the team that has his redshirt survive the longest wins the bet.

The Protector : High Class character (usually T3 and up). Can die and respawn as much as he want. Can also lend his gear to his partner.

The Redshirt : Usually random Low class character (T1). Cannot die or his team is eliminated.

Simple rules :

No Barrel, Bets are set before the map starts, teams are usually of 2 (1 protector and 1 redshirt) but can be change depending on the agreement between the protectors. (1 Protector can have 2 redshirts , or 2 protectors can defend 1 redshirt).

Bets :

Bets are usually paid by the losing teams Protectors to the winning redshirt. (or the Protector too if decided otherwise)

think this event idea is not good, since i get more chances finding legendary loot, then seeing T0 and T1 joining events

And besides, think spliting team into multiple teams of which only one can win, can work counter-teamwork, since there is only teamwork inside each team and not between all players
Which is the whole point, it's a FFA mod. We don't try to make it to prince, we try to make the other teams lose and to survive the longest.

We played for a full night and we had 5-6 teams going and everybody (redshirts included) had a blast. It was expensive for Click who kept losing but that's a small detail Tongue

Ask Mr_Awesome and Ughgh they were there. Redshirt made a lot of gold, ton of XP and had fun being part of the game than standing in a corner