Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hello I'm uh looking for a house.
Hello there fair people, I'm looking for a house but am not sure what would be best for a shy guy like me, I do really wanna join a house but have been just too shy to ask about it but now I am asking.

I know I'm not the best and never will be the best, nor do I call myself good but I try my hardest, and I do have days where I will get destroyed a lot, I admit to it all. Part of me believes I may not fit into any house but its alright.

Thank you to those who look at this or make sugestions.
Legendary loots: Ornate Crusader Helmet x2, Sun Pike, Ironsong, Illustrious, Gothic Sallet, Dragon Helmet, pike of kings, Steel Stinger, Dragon Halberd, Fell Edge
Upgrades so far: Two
I would say try VM but I think you are EU
If so you might try CC
(22-12-2017, 11:38 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I would say try VM but I think you are EU
If so you might try CC

Well, I'm in NA however though, just being honest.
Legendary loots: Ornate Crusader Helmet x2, Sun Pike, Ironsong, Illustrious, Gothic Sallet, Dragon Helmet, pike of kings, Steel Stinger, Dragon Halberd, Fell Edge
Ah OK
I say try for VM or VLKA
VM has events every Thursday and Friday
I don't know if VLKA even does them anymore
(22-12-2017, 11:55 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Ah OK
I say try for VM or VLKA
VM has events every Thursday and Friday
I don't know if VLKA even does them anymore

Heh, I'd have to work up the courage to apply to a house now, cause it took a while to work up the courage to even post this thread, my shyness and low self esteem to blame there but really now? Sounds like a couple interesting houses.
Hello,

I'd advise joining VM or CC just for availability of members and events during times you'd play. VLKA events are just now starting up again and seem to be planned for ~3:30am EST / 12:30am PST Saturday morning, whereas CC is 2pm EST / 11am PST on weekends, and VM is 8pm EST / 5pm PST on Thursdays and Fridays. If you are a night owl, VLKA may be fine, but CC and VM seem to have more NA friendly times for their events currently. VM tends to have fewer people at their events, in my experience, and may be a better fit for a shy guy. I also believe the VM leaders (Sargent X and Sargent Q) are a bit easier to get a hold of for NA players than CC leaders. CC tends to have more people and the channel is usually quite a bit louder and more exciting. I believe both groups occasionally have Normal runs for leveling, but CC may have them more frequently due to having a larger attendance (have a few stragglers leftover after the main runs, hop onto Normal for some leveling). I can't speak to that with much certainty, though. Both are good houses for an NA player looking to join an established group that is willing to help them, and I can personally vouch for the leadership of both houses.
(23-12-2017, 12:35 AM)Winter Wrote: Hello,

I'd advise joining VM or CC just for availability of members and events during times you'd play.  VLKA events are just now starting up again and seem to be planned for ~3:30am EST / 12:30am PST Saturday morning, whereas CC is 2pm EST / 11am PST on weekends, and VM is 8pm EST / 5pm PST on Thursdays and Fridays.  If you are a night owl, VLKA may be fine, but CC and VM seem to have more NA friendly times for their events currently.  VM tends to have fewer people at their events, in my experience, and may be a better fit for a shy guy.  I also believe the VM leaders (Sargent X and Sargent Q) are a bit easier to get a hold of for NA players than CC leaders.  CC tends to have more people and the channel is usually quite a bit louder and more exciting.  I believe both groups occasionally have Normal runs for leveling, but CC may have them more frequently due to having a larger attendance (have a few stragglers leftover after the main runs, hop onto Normal for some leveling).  I can't speak to that with much certainty, though.  Both are good houses for an NA player looking to join an established group that is willing to help them, and I can personally vouch for the leadership of both houses.

Well... I think VM does sound like it might be the best for someone like me, so I'll be sure to check it out, and sometimes I am a night owl however but thats partly due to me not having much I am meant to do at this time being only a year fresh out of high school and such. I will note though that I will not be able to afford to be a night owl anymore in the future since I'm more than likely gonna end up in the Navy so my play time might be cut to a few hours each day as such. I think I might have seen the VM leaders in matches before actually, course I never said anything cause I tend to remain somewhat quiet when playing the game. I probably do need help from a established house but my mixed feelings make me think I should do things myself to the best of my ability.
CC is a fucking gimmick, dont join those guys, they are extremely odd, and the leader is a MURICAN of all things, very horrible house with a very horrible rep, all these other guys are just trolling
yeah try CC, DB Is inactive and shit, wouldnt recomend them, join CC!1!!1
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(23-12-2017, 12:59 AM)Tjav Wrote: CC is a fucking gimmick, dont join those guys, they are extremely odd, and the leader is a MURICAN of all things, very horrible house with a very horrible rep, all these other guys are just trolling

Example of CC leadership.

(23-12-2017, 01:21 AM)Faravin Wrote: yeah try CC, DB Is inactive and shit, wouldnt recomend them, join CC!1!!1

Example of DB leadership.

As much as I like CC, I agree that VM may be the best for you Tongue