Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 1.6.6 + Australian Servers (again)
1.6.6 Client Release

This is a very minor patch to update the tournament gear in preparation for the Swadian New Year Tournament.  The deathmatch servers have been converted to tournament practice servers for anyone wanting to try out the stats and gear.  The practice servers will not load any gear other than the tournament gear which you can equip on the tournament loadout page located under the Extras menu on the website.  The gear does not need to be purchased and only loads on the tournament servers.

Australia

The Australian servers moved again this past month and for a slightly higher monthly fee, 21 EUR (32 AUD), we are running one server of each mode: NI_Beginner_AU1, NI_Normal_AU1, NI_Hard_AU1, NI_Ragnarok_AU1, and NI_Cavalry_AU1.  With this service, the number of servers running does not affect the fee so we just have to keep an eye on how the performance holds up with that many servers running at once.  I have not heard of any issues with the servers so far so let us know if you find any.

Funding for the Australian servers is running a bit low again, though.  We are just short of the amount to pay for the next month so if you've been meaning to donate to the AU fund, now would be a great time.

More news coming soon...
- The NI Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Nice, we were playing on the AU server like a week ago, it was running pretty smooth on Ragnarok with 16 players. Even with my 250 ping I was having little issues ;p
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
"More news coming soon..."
[Image: avatar_5683.png?dateline=1511808567]