Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Is it worth it to level up armorsmithing?
I've seen people say Heraldic Mail is a great way to make money. That's level 10 armorsmithing, which takes a lot of money to get to. I've only been playing for a little while and viewing the auction house for the past week or so, but from what I've seen, cloth sells for about 400, steel sells for about 2500, and Heraldic Mail sells for about 27.5k. You need 45 cloth and 3 steel to make Heraldic Mail. That's 18k for the cloth and 7.5k for the steel, which adds up to 25.5k. Taking the cost to list the item into account (10 + 27.5k/20 = 1385), you're only making about 600 gold for selling the armor.

Maybe Banded Mail is worth it. I have no idea what kind of profit margin you can make there because I haven't been viewing the materials for that. But even if it is, getting to level 15 armorsmith would take an eternity. From what I can see, it seems like you're better off just selling off the cloth instead of trying to level up your skills. But there's obviously a bunch of people who have leveled up the skill, so there has to be a reason why. Why?
before was easy that is why i get first 1 000 000

but now all people are copying this style, but they broke rule of "not buying all from AH"

so the prices raised...
at the moment armorsmith cant gain money
Thanks for the quick reply. Then I think I'll continue to sell my materials for now while the prices are high.
Gravedigging is bad, ok?
Ok.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma