Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pets of NordInvasion
Hello NordInvasion community,

In between bouts of slaying the Nords and this real life thing I hear about, I'm sure there are plenty of us who dedicate some of our time to taking care of different animals.  Share your furry, friendly, scaly, crunchy, or just plain cool pets here!

To start, here are some of mine.  A lot of these pictures are kind of old and the snakes have done a bit of growing since then.

What kind of animal is last thing?
Some hairy chernobyl bat?
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
Winter turned into a Zoo
1x Grinder Helmet  23/01/2016
1x Ullrs Bane 13/12/2017

(18-01-2018, 07:44 AM)Rezev Wrote: What kind of animal is last thing?
Some hairy chernobyl bat?

I have 4 pets that's if I count my 2 younger brothers that have depression and ocd.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Winter, how did you get a picture of my cat?
A Battle Cat he is, all animals in the neighborhood run away in panic in search of a hiding place when he walks the sidewalk. I suspect he thinks he's a tiger (because of the stripes). I have another one, too, sweet little lady cat.
Winter why u changed name of ur cat? Asshole is pretty good name for mutated bat.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
(19-01-2018, 09:07 PM)Rezev Wrote: Winter why u changed name of ur cat? Asshole is pretty good name for mutated bat.

I'm not supposed to curse on the forum I guess.