Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian February Tournament
Hello NI community!

We are bringing back tournaments for a second round starting February 10th!  This tournament will have several changes made based on feedback and experience with the previous.  First off, to save people time and stress, the next few tournaments will be in only one category at a time.  February's category is archery.  Participants are allowed to use only the Tournament Bow, any number of Tournament Arrows, Tournament Light Helmet Red, Tournament Light Armour Red, Tournament Gloves, and Tournament Boots.

This tournament will be best of three double eliminations.  Unlike the previous tournament, the winner will be decided based on the number of wins you get across all three regions!  Yes, you read that right, we are hosting the tournament in Australia this time, so this is your chance to show that Australia, given enough time to prepare, can field enough players for a proper tournament.  The times should also be more friendly for NA players wanting to test their skills against other participants.  As before, you are allowed to show up to as many regions as you would like.

1st place - Legendary bow or arrows of choice
2nd place - 20 x dropped material of choice
3rd place - 10 x dropped material of choice
4th place - 50 x Hardened Metal

The EU event will begin at the following time:
18:00 GMT (British Standard Time)
19:00 CET (Central European Time)
20:00 EET (Eastern European Time)
10:00 PST (Pacific Standard Time)
13:00 EST (Eastern Standard Time)
03:30 ACST next day (Australian Central Standard Time)

http://challonge.com/l7odl1gi

The NA event will begin at the following time:
02:00 GMT next day(British Standard Time)
03:00 CET next day (Central European Time)
04:00 EET next day (Eastern European Time)
18:00 PST (Pacific Standard Time)
21:00 EST (Eastern Standard Time)
11:30 ACST next day  (Australian Central Standard Time)

http://challonge.com/pworm0dp

The AU event will begin at the following time:
10:00 GMT next day(British Standard Time)
11:00 CET next day (Central European Time)
12:00 EET next day (Eastern European Time)
02:00 PST next day (Pacific Standard 
05:00 EST next day (Eastern Standard Time)
19:30 ACST next day (Australian Central Standard Time)

http://challonge.com/cngju2j5

There is no need to sign up as brackets will be made at the event starting time.  Please do not be late, you will most likely not be able to be added in.  Show up early to guarantee your position.

For any feedback, questions, or concerns, please post on the Tournament Discussion Thread after making sure your question isn't already addressed in the FAQ.

Hope to see you there!
inc first place Smile
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
10:00 GMT = 9am If it was 8pm for us more Au will turn up. If you don't believe me Loc, VLKA, and most other Au houses did their events then.

Also, question As I got banned can I apply for vlkabank? So if I win anything it goes to vlka not me.  

P.s timers help more than time zones still.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-01-2018, 03:12 AM)Woody Wrote: 10:00 GMT = 9am If it was 8pm for us more Au will turn up. If you don't believe me Loc, VLKA, and most other Au houses did their events then.

Also, question As I got banned can I apply for vlkabank? So if I win anything it goes to vlka not me.  

No, you are vlka bank, as your shop says my guy
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(19-01-2018, 03:12 AM)Woody Wrote: 10:00 GMT = 9am If it was 8pm for us more Au will turn up. If you don't believe me Loc, VLKA, and most other Au houses did their events then.

I don't think 10:00 GMT is 09:00 for any AU time zone...  I'm certain there isn't an AU timezone that is -1 or +25.

The AU portion of the event is currently set for 7:30pm ACST.

No, YOU are banned, not your account.  You do not get out of a ban by using a different account, why would a tournament ban be different?

Timers will be put up closer to the event date.
Really I was given this mantle as it was passed on to me. I only added it under my shop as I could not be fucked to start a new forum account and post shit it just worked out to be easier. Really I'm not sure my self if I own vlkabank or not... In my mind, I hold the gate key but I don't own the house but I can refurbished it under the way I want it.

Btw I would not even come 4th in AU if this was 1/2h or anything to do with blocking as I use keys and my mind is trained to fight bots that move like bots.

But anyway good luck all and hope you fix the market and pick typonoob or Thebowofnka

Grate to just see this ow well "For any feedback, questions, or concerns, please post on the Tournament Discussion Thread after making sure your question isn't already addressed in the FAQ."

[Image: 7be6c64f6f49f1f3073d1291b2f0af72.png]

(19-01-2018, 03:28 AM)Woody Wrote: [Image: 7be6c64f6f49f1f3073d1291b2f0af72.png]

I found your problem:

[Image: b7e22a84de.png]
(19-01-2018, 03:12 AM)Woody Wrote: (...)

Here you go Woody. Wink

Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
One post in a dozen has something to do with the event?
I guess that's normal

So all that is needed is to come to TS on time if you are going?
(19-01-2018, 02:13 AM)Winter Wrote: There is no need to sign up as brackets will be made at the event starting time.  Please do not be late, you will most likely not be able to be added in.  Show up early to guarantee your position.

(19-01-2018, 04:18 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: One post in a dozen has something to do with the event?
I guess that's normal

So all that is needed is to come to TS on time if you are going?

What he said on the 1st post

Wait I have something for this.

(19-01-2018, 03:08 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: I done with you Irolltwenties
You read half a post and ignore the other half
Or in some cases ignore whole posts

As I was told by someone who will remain unnamed "Don't try to fight with idiots"