Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Woody v Malong: The Great Calendar Debate
(21-01-2018, 07:31 AM)Woody Wrote: So you saying have never made a mistake on the internet or just normal life because of.

A. You being very tired as of working all day
B. Having some alcohol in your system
C. Not giving a fuck about what people think as of (2) or not even

Of course I've made mistakes, but I handled it very differently. This is the first time you've explicitly called this a mistake, by the way. You could have done this a long time ago but tried to cover it up and made more mistakes along the way. Also, you still can't just admit to the mistake without some disclaimer trying to rationalize or absolve yourself of responsibility.

(21-01-2018, 07:31 AM)Woody Wrote: (1) This is also why I typed "This just digs you into deeper holes, with worse ways to get out." 

From my point of view, I'm just defended my self. If anyone could be in my place at that time most people would fail a lot harder than I did. 

That's the fundamental problem here. You're defending yourself in a situation where you're objectively incorrect: 15 days can never span 4 weeks of a Gregorian calendar. That's why you're getting into deeper holes. You're explaining your thought process for a conclusion that can never be correct. Again, you could have avoided all of this with something to the effect of "You're right, it was 15 days and not 3-4 weeks. But it is still difficult for people to know what they will be doing 15 days in advance, especially during the holiday season."

(21-01-2018, 07:31 AM)Woody Wrote: Having dyslexia + alcohol +  the internet + being very tired as of working that day from 8am-6pm = In a fucking mess. Trust me on this there are things I could of said at times that would put my self and others in so much trouble... Really small error's of misspelling words and having the grammar of a 6 year old is nothing... I can take all the crap from 12 year olds that think they know better than me because they can put a sentence together in a cleaner way. (not talking to you but some people... fuck it's just more funny than sad) Having dyslexia is a curse... but that does not mean I'm retarded. There are things that dyslexia does help with eg Art, ... and not all of that stuff is "hands on"it been tested on me at a very young age I can problem solve and find ways to do things that most people don't think of whether that be easier way or a harder way that depended on the appalachian.

Does dyslexia help or hurt with: primary school math? counting lines on a calendar? using relevant evidence (i.e. a calendar showing December and January instead of November and December)? What was the point of this tangent other than to try to absolve yourself of this mistake again?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by Sir Baron - 08-01-2018, 01:57 PM
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by Malong - 08-01-2018, 04:39 PM
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by Alphaa - 08-01-2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by DR. - 08-01-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by Sir Baron - 08-01-2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by Malong - 08-01-2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - by Malong - 21-01-2018, 05:16 AM
RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - by DR. - 21-01-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - by Malong - 21-01-2018, 06:46 AM
RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - by DR. - 21-01-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - by Malong - 21-01-2018, 02:29 PM