Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

"glitching" on a dep shield
i got this message today after standing on a depshield in overgrown.

i just want clarification on if what i did was actually glitching. i believed it wasnt glitching because "the cades will break and they will be at the mercy (none) of the nords."  and i can still be killed by ranged/throwing bots. heres another thread about the same incident. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...313.0.html
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
Fluffy,

There were about 20+ troopers under you and none of them were taking a swing at the deployables (mostly because they were set on the wall)

Glitching for unreachable places is not allowed, even if ranged nords can aim at you. It is quite easy to target ranged first and then deal with the melee. When you were up there and shooting without any risk, you should have understood such thing isn't really allowed.

Nothing bad will happen to you if you behave from now on. This was just a warning (no direct consequences)
i guess i was just confused because i had reported the exact same thing and pretty much been told it was ok.
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
(17-12-2011, 11:32 AM)Johao link Wrote: The Nord Invasion Etiquette Guide

No Glitching

The guidelines of determining a glitch:
- It's a place where bots cannot get into
- It's a place where bots cannot reach you in melee  <------
- When specific bots can only touch you (like pikemen)
- Bots get stuck in a place diliberately trapped by a player and killed by the player(which you get experience + gold from it)