Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bring Back Stuff
I miss some of the old stuff in Nordinvasion. Im just wondering can you guys bring back
Obsidion axe I know it is a dragon axe now but i miss how it looks
Plate Armor it is a really neat marketplace armor that i always wanted.
Karma in the forums.
Jeldan Citdel (just modify the shield wall area)
Polls just to make playing better and not play maps people dont prefer.
Horses i know the devs got rid of it because it wasnt team play but it was the funnest thing to play as.
And the overpowered hammers from valks and jotnue it was always fun to play the wave and try not to die while blocking over head.
Shrine is alot of money i like the 250 gold better.
Make the enemy much stronger because it used to be a pain in the ass to get round 8. Now its a pain in the ass to kill slepnir.
Strange armor was a cool armor.

These are just some ideas.

Thnx for reading this request.

life is short...
(08-01-2013, 04:23 AM)The Great Gangster link Wrote: Obsidion axe I know it is a dragon axe now but i miss how it looks
Cartonboard axe ? No thanks, ugliest model ever
Plate Armor it is a really neat marketplace armor that i always wanted.
Hmmm. Maybe ?
Karma in the forums.
Too abused and useless
Jeldan Citdel (just modify the shield wall area)
Hmmm Nop? Too easy , way too easy
Polls just to make playing better and not play maps people dont prefer.
Helll no, people would only play offshore, FUS and Overgrown. Playing all the maps is part of the mod.
Horses i know the devs got rid of it because it wasnt team play but it was the funnest thing to play as.
Don't ever get me started on horses. Soloing to Odin isn't what Devs want NI to turn into or endless kiting.
And the overpowered hammers from valks and jotnue it was always fun to play the wave and try not to die while blocking over head.
That, you get +1. Shieldwalls are boring.
Shrine is alot of money i like the 250 gold better.
Why it's important to save last ? Shrine is suposed to be for emergency, hence 250 gold is too cheap
Make the enemy much stronger because it used to be a pain in the ass to get round 8. Now its a pain in the ass to kill slepnir.
You get another +1 here. Now it's too easy to make it far. It was an achievement to even see Thor before, not it's to kill Slepnir in less than 1 hour that is an achievement
Strange armor was a cool armor.
Not really, it isn't , never was, never will be. Nord Invasion, not Shogunate Defense

Hate me, call me mean... For the good sake of the mod, let's move 2 steps forward, not 3 steps backward
Sphinx just said it all.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Hehehe just ideas
life is short...
About jeldan citadel... hell at the actual state of the mod i dont see any reason why it shouldn`t come back, it has a long history this map , and drove handy nearly to craziness but it is still a nice map imho.

Horsies... well.

I think the devs are already hard working to make the mod a lot harder.

on the other things i totally agree with sphinx.
Wusel @ Omnia
(08-01-2013, 04:36 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=The Great Gangster link=topic=8798.msg71953#msg71953 date=1357619003]
Don't ever get me started on horses. Soloing to Odin isn't what Devs want NI to turn into or endless kiting.
[/quote]
Dude. No offense to you not having experienced the Knights' times but it wasn't possible to SOLO Odin as a knight...... Just sayin'.
(08-01-2013, 03:51 PM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: Dude. No offense to you not having experienced the Knights' times but it wasn't possible to SOLO Odin as a knight...... Just sayin'.

Not experienced the knights time? I've been playing longer than you did my dear. Dexxta could solo Prince and we've seen people soloing to Odin. You shouldnt even be able to make it to Thor by yourself. Horses were killing the mod as people always ended up kiting by themselves.

So please, don't tell me I haven't seen the Knights Era, it was pityful.
(08-01-2013, 05:13 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=Drunken Monkey link=topic=8798.msg72015#msg72015 date=1357660308]
Dude. No offense to you not having experienced the Knights' times but it wasn't possible to SOLO Odin as a knight...... Just sayin'.

Not experienced the knights time? I've been playing longer than you did my dear. Dexxta could solo Prince and we've seen people soloing to Odin. You shouldnt even be able to make it to Thor by yourself. Horses were killing the mod as people always ended up kiting by themselves.

So please, don't tell me I haven't seen the Knights Era, it was pityful.
[/quote]

If cavalry was to make a return it would probably only work if they had a seperate game mode with different classes of cavalry etc, otherwise all the current maps would have to be revamped and there would be a load of complaints when cavalry are the last survivors.
(08-01-2013, 05:21 PM)Displeased_Peasant link Wrote: If cavalry was to make a return it would probably only work if they had a seperate game mode with different classes of cavalry etc, otherwise all the current maps would have to be revamped and there would be a load of complaints when cavalry are the last survivors.

Good points there
It wasn't a big deal at all to solo prince even on a donator's pony. Very funny though Tongue