Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 24/3/2023)
(31-10-2018, 11:57 AM)Woody Wrote:
(30-10-2018, 02:05 PM)Winter Wrote: The relative values of things change after half a year, especially with loot and quest overhauls.

Ye that 1st round was probly planed just to be a gold sink for the rich before the upgrades needed mats. Putting them closer to the AVG player before the normal cost was put in.

Even if it wasn't idk about others but I'm not mad or happy thinking back on it. This feels so long ago and having 10s or 100s of millions back then eventually gets old fast. Gold feels worthless when someone like me on a whim made a 130m or what ever offer for typoon. That sounds normal ish even ATM but unlike now my offer had 60m gold in it... Love you sig but got any spare coin on you?

I'm happy were most of the upgrades are ATM with cost just getting that cash and mats is the bigger problem now. The upgrades were a gold sink for the rich and a reason to increase the mat drop rate for the now "all poor". 

So my question ATM is. 
Let's say for example I'm a new player with a idk f-bow some how. So how long would it take and how long should it take me in game play to be able to upgrade it? 1 week? A month? half a year? 15 rag runs? 25,50?

Idk that decisions not something I should make but I would say if someone played idk 2-3 rag/hard runs pr day I would like it to be about maybe 1-3 months.
Probably would take that long for a new player to upgrade their (fiendish?) bow. Mats are worthless and not guaranteed + the requirement of pure cash items.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 3/10/2018) - by Ramos_Caoliki - 31-10-2018, 03:05 PM