Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking to Borrow
Hello,

I'd like to borrow some gear to use on my Zweihander with healer support class.  Depending on your interest, I'd like to come to an arrangement where I borrow some sweet infantry gear and give you my loot in return, possibly share gear, or even up to joining a player shop outright.  Feel free to discuss whatever setup you want in PM.  I will choose whoever offers the best loadout paired with the best autonomy over loots/payment plan.

PS - I want to make the Blessed Mjolnir.

Extra PS - I am most interested in joining a shop, as owning my own gear is unappealing to me.  I'd rather help work towards goals than stockpile stuff I will never use.
I can give you some stuff if you answer me 1 question
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
I don't see a question, but the answer to most questions is yes.
(29-01-2018, 04:53 PM)Winter Wrote: Hello,

I'd like to borrow some gear to use on my Zweihander with healer support class.  Depending on your interest, I'd like to come to an arrangement where I borrow some sweet infantry gear and give you my loot in return, possibly share gear, or even up to joining a player shop outright.  Feel free to discuss whatever setup you want in PM.  I will choose whoever offers the best loadout paired with the best autonomy over loots/payment plan.

PS - I want to make the Blessed Mjolnir.

You can "share" with me and Stockfisch and we can do it together Big Grin We are looking for a thrid guy in our Shop, so you´re welcome Big Grin
We have Pikeman, Inf, Archer and Crossbow Stuff, and all the stuff we have is like 60 Mil i think. Also wann help you with the Mjolnir Big Grin  Looting much Mats like HM and the other stuff Tongue

Hope you Join us or Trade with us Big Grin 
Here you can look what we have.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=64569

Regards 

Zocki and Stockfisch
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
i give you 200k if you dont join
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(29-01-2018, 06:17 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: i give you 200k if you dont join

pls thunder xD really xD
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(29-01-2018, 06:17 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: i give you 200k if you dont join

Good deal. 2441074
Can join me only have 2 ative people in my shop atm and out of the 5... and im the only zwei

Blessed Mjolnir is on my list but want to see the stats before I join into a hole that big.

Do I get bonus points by saying Zwei was my 1st hero

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|