Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Quest Of A True Hero?
I did make request like this on House crafting however now we have a resown to lvl as of the legadary++ --> http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=64321

So I was talking to some people in game about heroes and how most people really only need 4-8. That's if you want to sink time and money into them. 
Then I brought up the fact that its 12m to get all the hero's + the hours days weeks or years it takes...

New people make heroes that people say are good yet most of new and old people never end up trying "x" hero just because of (Add reason here for you). Some games I play atm make you want to lvl up each class for rewards even if that class doesn't have the skill you want. I think Ni should be the same as that as it would be a real goal for most people other than loot a legendary.

No, I'm not doing this just for my self I just think it would fit the mod if it pushed you more to get the heroes other than points like "I'm bored of this hero" or just only having 1-3. 

Stage 1 
Make 1 x  Hero 

Reward:

?k
some mats

? FP [Image: swadia_sm.jpg]

Stage 2 
Make ? x  Hero 

Reward:
?k
Some mats
? FP [Image: swadia_sm.jpg]

Etc

I feel like the rewards could go some what high by the end but then people say I'm doing this for my self... 

If somehow you made me want not 16 heroes but 32 I would call that a win for the dev team but Gl on that.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Why would you need duplicate hero classes?

Also why have a reward once getting a hero? Why not just decrease the hero cost?
(21-02-2018, 07:56 AM)Princess Wrote: Why would you need duplicate hero classes?
Some people have
Hero_1 - Tome
Hero_2 - Barrel

(21-02-2018, 07:56 AM)Princess Wrote: Also why have a reward once getting a hero? Why not just decrease the hero cost?
Having more heroes should be a gold sink. I don't want each and every hero just to get cheaper as that just seems lazy. Giving rewards tricks the addicted personality that all most ni players have vs a discount that just seems like an afterthought.

Keep in mind how old this idea is (before 1.8.0) so my views may have changed a bit

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|