Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mount and Blade 2
First footage from the new game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=wyrapuOLwjU
yay i can understand him now!!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
After investigating more on this subject, I have found some more information.

"The game (Warband) is world-renowned PC Gamer magazine's "100 best game of all time 'list, specifying which Yavuz, improved version of the game to continue their success in March, 3 version of the end of the year trying to cultivate intensively expressed."

This is obviously translated using Google Translate, but I found a better translation on the TaleWorlds forums, from a user called "Khakan". He translates this sentence;

"Yavuz, elde ettikleri başarıyı devam ettirmek için oyunun geliştirilmiş versiyonunu mart ayında, 3. versiyonunu ise yıl sonuna yetiştirmek için yoğun biçimde çalıştıklarını dile getirdi." into;

"In order to maintain their success, Yavuz says they are working hard to release the improved version of the game in March and the third version, by the end of the year."

And my understanding of this is that Warband will recieve a patch in march, and the third version I'm assuming is With Fire and Sword which will recieve a patch by the end of this year.

Good news, everyone?

Sources:
Could be that they meant a Beta testing?
Hard to tell what they mean. But I will call it good news no matter what it is.

Didn't I read somewhere that the last Warband patch was supposed to be the last one, or is my memory making stuff up again?

Would of course not mind a Warband patch, especially considering the hilarity of the last one. Didn't they give Warband the WFaS patch by accident at first? All I remember was some broken animations and women having male bodies untill they fixed the patch. Was rather funny.  Tongue
(20-02-2012, 02:15 PM)Sighvatr link Wrote:Could be that they meant a Beta testing?

I see your point, but he was talking about Mount&Blade:Warband in the same sentence as being in the top 100 list, which they want to release an improved version of. If this means a patch or not, I don't know, but that's my guess. I don't frequent the TaleWorlds forums, so I wouldn't know if there is a beta for Mount&Blade 2.

(20-02-2012, 02:45 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:I will call it good news no matter what it is.

Facebook and Twitter integration. Share your adventures in Calradia with everyone!
anyone seen the war of the roses gameplay?

Its heavily based on M&B and it looks really promising Big Grin
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Seems like most of the forumites there are somewhat doubtful of the news, seeing as how it's news by a tabloid. If there was going to be an actual new game in March, we surely would have heard about it by now, so I can assume that may be a patch. I'm still taking this with a grain of salt, with none of these being absolutes.
Captain_Stoogey
Could be good, could be bad. Time will tell Tongue
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Well he specifically said he was working on a mount and blade 2....

Not a mount and blade warband or WFaS patch...

And said he was developing it from ground up...

Which should mean new game?  Been taking as long time though...  Kinda like how gunz 2 was supposed to release in 2010 and still hasn't released.  "which will blow anyway" 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com