Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Twigs
I don't got them. I just heard people valued them to like 8 mill, and I couldn't see that happening.

What would people buy twigs for and what would twigowners sell their twigs for?
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
If I was offered 20 mill I would not sell my twigs, the're too much fun.
Stars got his for like 6 mil
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
Yep. This seems to be a legendary that has a big difference in price range depending on who is buying/selling them. Often legendaries hold little worth to someone that doesn't have a character that can use them and great value to someone that ONLY uses that character. More so for a pikeman legendary, as not everyone has a pikeman.

Me personally, I would offer items to the value of somewhere around 7mil. (Anyone got some they are selling? Big Grin)
(09-01-2013, 10:08 AM)Ragnash link Wrote:Yep. This seems to be a legendary that has a big difference in price range depending on who is buying/selling them. Often legendaries hold little worth to someone that doesn't have a character that can use them and great value to someone that ONLY uses that character. More so for a pikeman legendary, as not everyone has a pikeman.

Me personally, I would offer items to the value of somewhere around 7mil. (Anyone got some they are selling? Big Grin)
hard to say the gold value i would only trade my twiggs for 'similar' high-end weapons
I think it's wierd such a great weapon goes for that cheap, really. Isn't it right that a max lvl pikeman with twigs does the most ranged DPS in the game?
Visit my shop IKEY!
Not so many throwings, and there are many twigs out there...

You can't value a legendary with gold price. I always found dumb that people are like "Oh twigs are 20m"... Twigs are worth what people are willing to get for them .. the end.

So stop overpricing stuff Yabu Tongue
Kami, I didn't put a gold value on it, I merely said me personally, would trade item(s) to the value (my proposed value) of 7mil.

I think you'll also find some mid-tier legendaries going up in 'value' due to the fact people are richer and willing to trade more for a legendary they want. The low-tier legendaries are going down in price as people no longer want them. They used to hold appeal as they were easier to obtain and were still better than craftables, now that isn't the case.
(09-01-2013, 10:27 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:Not so many throwings, and there are many twigs out there...

You can't value a legendary with gold price. I always found dumb that people are like "Oh twigs are 20m"... Twigs are worth what people are willing to get for them .. the end.

[glow=green,2,300]I approve this message[/glow]  8)
Smile
(09-01-2013, 10:27 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:Not so many throwings, and there are many twigs out there...

I have to disagree a bit with you, as I think it's not what people are wanting to pay that sets the price of an item, but what the sellers want to get. It seems I have overrated the value of the Twigs, but I still think it's kind of weird since it's one of the best items in game.
Visit my shop IKEY!