Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Avenger and Vindicator
I can't seem to be able to find much information on these two Aventurier swords. Does anyone perhaps have the stats and pictures of them? 
I'd also like to know what crafting materials they require because 'The Complete Guide to the Swadian's Equipment' and the 'House Crafting' pages seem to give different information on the Avenger's materials. They are both level 21 House crafting. 

Thanks in advance Smile
The house crafting thread made by woody is the best bet for accurate information on weapons, not sure if the Swadian equipment thread is updated too often Smile
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(05-02-2018, 04:32 PM)Pavel Wrote: I can't seem to be able to find much information on these two Aventurier swords. Does anyone perhaps have the stats and pictures of them? 
I'd also like to know what crafting materials they require because 'The Complete Guide to the Swadian's Equipment' and the 'House Crafting' pages seem to give different information on the Avenger's materials. They are both level 21 House crafting. 

Thanks in advance Smile

Craft for these swords is the same
I hope I helped. Personally, I would choose Avenger.
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
Thank you Wink I really appreciate it. It's exactly what I was looking for.
By the way, I just couldn't find any info on the Vindicator in the House Crafting page, and for some reason I can't see most of the older pictures posted here on the forums
Edit: I meant to say I couldn't find any info in the Swadian Equipment page
(05-02-2018, 05:37 PM)CC_Elmo Wrote: The house crafting thread made by woody is the best bet for accurate information on weapons, not sure if the Swadian equipment thread is updated too often Smile

Seeing how they fucked me changing chain name to chain links and vice versa. It's not really up-to-date.

For why there are no stats well that comes down to there being so many craftables that I don't have. I could look in game but cbf it would take days finding them all... When most people buy a house crafted thing if they put up a wtk they would be able to get stats/pic so ye.

I will see what I can do to update it as I know there is a new craftables etc

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|