Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Spawning around tomer.
Have´nt you had those moments when someone tomes and you get instantly entangled in enemy troops and promtly killed (Mostly from Archers).

There may be some hard coded scripts in the game wich prevents this, although i am not sure, perhaps it would be too technical to make so you spawn around said tomer rather then out in the open were you are prone to get skewerd by projectiles.

This may be a nitpick but in large games it is a neccesity to be efficient with tome usage and to utilize its full effect, sometimes it can be a game changer.

What do you Think?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
We recently added selectable spawnpoints. Mapper have the option to add certain save zones by adding spawn locations that aren't directly next to each other.
It is not always safe around the tomer though. I have been in several runs recent where some gets a tome off just before they get killed. If everyone spawned there, most of them would have died instantly as well.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(06-02-2018, 06:03 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: It is not always safe around the tomer though.  I have been in several runs recent where some gets a tome off just before they get killed.  If everyone spawned there, most of them would have died instantly as well.

Maybe some ability for tome? Like when you use "x" it spawns you at base and normally it spawns you on tomer?
2021-09-14 - Eastern Full Scale

10.09.2017 - Noble Steel Gaunlets
28.12.2017 - IRONSONG
10.07.2018 - Ancient GreatSword

-snip-

TURKISHPOWA#2422 discord for trades!
Based on what I know of the code this would have great potential to spawn players outside the map. Lets give the mappers a chance to use the new function before we try new code.
This is not something we currently want to implement. Thank you for your suggestion and your time.