Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mmmmmmm
I'm an au player and I joined an NA rag server, I didnt have armour on due to a tradeback happened that i was unaware to, I went the first 3 rounds trying to slash due to no weapons , I thought i wouldnt need to put armour on due to I was going to be healing due to ping. After attempting slashing and failing due to too many melees I was told by VLKA_Disco I MUST get gear(being weapons and armour) or I will be kicked. After doing so I respec at wave 4 and was looking around for med kits and am now getting told I must not have 0 kills, I started to throw my Jarids I just had to buy , couldn't really spare the cash but I had to , to not get kicked, after telling Disco it's hard to kill with jarids he goes on to tell me use dragonbreath, I did not want to as I wanted to use my own stuff to practice so when thers no DB im used to the gear i do have, he goes on to kick me from the server.

Cheers,
Please message reports like this to Irish Eagle
Everyone knows no armour is used for superior speed. no one told off kaas for using low armour german thingo set, and admins dont tell shoeless hobos to get boots.
Also jarids are better than db when you're used to the shoot speed; you can get more dps on a weapon you're more used to over one with higher dmg if the familiar shoot speed gets you more headshots.
oh and also the progression system of NI is primarily based on a monetary/item gain. by using items which you did not earn you are essentially skipping ahead, losing potential progress; making the game shorter and less fun. the ability to pick up others' items should be removed, not enforced.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
If you join a server naked, your first priority should be putting gear on your account. Not trying (and failing) to compete with infantry for slashing spots, then quickly buying marketplace gear 3 waves later, only after I requested that you equip something. I understand the situation you were in, despite poor handling on your behalf. The reason I kicked you was that you claimed to find it hard to get kills, but refused to pick up dragon breath because you "had to practise with jarids". I would consider that to be a poor attempt at flaming.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(11-02-2018, 05:51 AM)Disco Wrote: If you join a server naked, your first priority should be putting gear on your account. Not trying (and failing) to compete with infantry for slashing spots, then quickly buying marketplace gear 3 waves later, only after I requested that you equip something. I understand the situation you were in, despite poor handling on your behalf. The reason I kicked you was that you claimed to find it hard to get kills, but refused to pick up dragon breath because you "had to practise with jarids". I would consider that to be a poor attempt at flaming.

Yes it is hard to get kills, I was trying , the server is Harder than a "Hard" server afterall, you cannot expect me to do everything you say, I want to play the game my way and using my own gear, don't force me to use your legendaries when it ruins the fun for myself.
Princess you seem to have a problem with Admins.

You have previous kicks re your afking and claiming to be an Admin and mocking Admins.

You were kicked for arguing and leeching from wave 3 to 6.

You are running very close to an Official Warning.

Matter closed good call Disco.