Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Return Mangler and Blessed Penetrator
I heard there was a giveaway, 2519480 is available to receive any donations.

We have to balance things all the time, when you buy something that is overpowered, expect it to be nerfed. Majority of the gamemodes are way too easy anyway, why would we not nerf items to counter this effect?

All that I will say is: I don't really care if you leave the mod or not, even if it is just to set an ultimatum. Players come and players go all the time. Sure it would be sad to see such large group leave the mod, but we'll get over it. Majority will play on and remain loyal to this mod. Don't expect that your group is the final nail in the coffin called NordInvasion.

ps. my view doesn't necessarily reflect the view of the development team.

pss. grow up and stop crying about item changes.
Kassovic, what are you talking about? Show me tears of my comrades? You will be glad if you lost all of your progress in this mod? Ok give all what you have & we close this talking) My friends want just one - justice!
Legendary Looted:
1) 13/01/16 - "Severance"
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
3) 08/05/16 - "Dwart axe"
Ok, so let's say you bought a bit coin, thinking that it'll be profitable. But suddenly bit coin looses few dollars of it's value. Whose fault is it that you lost some of your money? If you're above age of 12 you'll surely say it was your poor management of money. So take the responsibility, and stop whining about your bad decision.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
I would just like to point out that delivering an ultimatum to the DEVS of the game because you're unhappy with the BALANCING of ultimate weapons is not the way to get things done on this wonderful grindy game.
Hi, I'm Joseph_Smithy and I approve this message.

Big Grin Big Grin
(12-02-2018, 08:39 AM)Best Villain Wrote: Kassovic, what are you talking about? Show my tears of my comrades? You will be glad if you lost all of your progress in this mod? Ok give all what you have & we close this talking) My friends want just one - justice!

Fully understandable that you want justice, but not all progression was lost. The RW house shop still has access to a lot of upgraded items. The mangler was a loot so you did not lose any value because of the nerf. If the penetrator was upgraded because of looking at the item files, then that is pretty silly. We developers don't have the manpower to do extensive item testing before it is added to the game.

Just remember that if we would still be walking around with stats from 3 years ago, Ragnarok would be way more difficult.

Items get nerfed, items get buffed. Player leave, players come. Threatening to leave the mod over some minor stat changes to set an ultimatum will not help getting the items back at their original strength.

ps. my personal view doesn't necessarily reflect the view of the development team.
PioPio Yes, but for this there are antitrust authorities! Do we have it here? Not quite sure! 
Joseph_Smithy Ultimatum? I am not think so! Maybe is look like... but i say again: My friends want ONLY one - justice!
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
so the RW house was the first to make the pen without even knowing the stats and mangler was a loot so what are you guys even complaining about. if the pen had the same stats as it did now would you threaten to leave?
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
Ok guys. You don't hear me or you don't want do it. My friends want ONLY one - justice! I don't any other words to explain this problem. And it is very pity.
Legendary Looted:
2) 18/03/16 - "Sun pike"
(12-02-2018, 08:48 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 08:39 AM)Best Villain Wrote: Kassovic, what are you talking about? Show my tears of my comrades? You will be glad if you lost all of your progress in this mod? Ok give all what you have & we close this talking) My friends want just one - justice!

Fully understandable that you want justice, but not all progression was lost. The RW house shop still has access to a lot of upgraded items. The mangler was a loot so you did not lose any value because of the nerf. If the penetrator was upgraded because of looking at the item files, then that is pretty silly. We developers don't have the manpower to do extensive item testing before it is added to the game.

Just remember that if we would still be walking around with stats from 3 years ago, Ragnarok would be way more difficult.

Items get nerfed, items get buffed. Player leave, players come. Threatening to leave the mod over some minor stat changes to set an ultimatum will not help getting the items back at their original strength.

ps. my personal view doesn't necessarily reflect the view of the development team.
Polishing involves small changes, not by as much as 5 units of attack
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
so if devs make a wepon that is too strong then try and balance it they cant?
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21