Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Return Mangler and Blessed Penetrator
(12-02-2018, 08:39 AM)Best Villain Wrote: Kassovic, what are you talking about? Show my tears of my comrades? You will be glad if you lost all of your progress in this mod? Ok give all what you have & we close this talking) My friends want just one - justice!

Fully understandable that you want justice, but not all progression was lost. The RW house shop still has access to a lot of upgraded items. The mangler was a loot so you did not lose any value because of the nerf. If the penetrator was upgraded because of looking at the item files, then that is pretty silly. We developers don't have the manpower to do extensive item testing before it is added to the game.

Just remember that if we would still be walking around with stats from 3 years ago, Ragnarok would be way more difficult.

Items get nerfed, items get buffed. Player leave, players come. Threatening to leave the mod over some minor stat changes to set an ultimatum will not help getting the items back at their original strength.

ps. my personal view doesn't necessarily reflect the view of the development team.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return Mangler and Blessed Penetrator - by Kaasovic - 12-02-2018, 08:48 AM