Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you want to see the website translated to other languages?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, English is not my first language
26.92%
14 26.92%
I'm indifferent
19.23%
10 19.23%
No, focus development on other features
53.85%
28 53.85%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Website Translations - Do you want?
With the expanding international community, we were wondering if having the website translated to several languages would be beneficial to you all? Please vote in the poll
theres already many translation acceleraters people can use that render webpages in a translated (and often hilarious) form

thats how i can go to make sure that those chinese bastards arent trying to take over the world from their language board
(08-01-2012, 10:37 PM)MrShovelFace link Wrote: thats how i can go to make sure that those chinese bastards arent trying to take over the world from their language board

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords!

Already discussed this in private with Jez, but I'll add my own personal opinion here.
If we can get people to translate for us so it won't be much work on our end I only see  a positive outcome of this, would help us be more accessible for people who struggle with english and would perhaps increase our playerbase in the long run.
I have to agree that if people from the community want to get involved and help with the translations, it shouldn't hurt much the progress of the game, but help to have more players enjoying the game.

Count me in !
I'd rather see the game developed further, and translations just kept in mind for a later time.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
(09-01-2012, 08:44 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I have to agree that if people from the community want to get involved and help with the translations, it shouldn't hurt much the progress of the game, but help to have more players enjoying the game.

Count me in !

Count me in ! french translation only ;D
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
All of the above.

Not to mention people will have to speak/read some English anyway at some point for them to work as a team considering there is no country-specific servers (yet?). I'd be really concerned that as a result to these translations less and less people get to cooperate with each other because of language barriers. Hell, team work is already hard enough to achieve with people who understands each other.  ;D

That being said i can help with English to French or French to English translation if need be.
Forget useless shit and add new items already.. Wink
i ever wabted to do something for this mod so can i translate it int german?? pls?Big Grin
(10-01-2012, 02:03 PM)JOPO link Wrote: Forget useless shit and add new items already.. Wink

Kids these days are so impatient ... in-game or on the forum , they want it all , and they want it NAOW !