Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Increasing the difficulty on Ragnarok mode
Lets face it; the Ragnarok gamemode is not challenging enough for the average player. Most of us witnessed a lot of completions on that difficulty. My question to you is; how do you think this could be improved? What boss abilities would you like to see added? To who should they apply? What AI changes would you like to see? Should enemies be able to dodge projectiles? Feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Odin + King + Prince can heal them self randomly.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Make it challenging but not annoying. Such as the splitting arrows of rangers are kinda annoying. Better aim in general and other fair features would be good. Just less explosions and that stuff imo. Things you can actually dodge.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
what are you talking about? rag is really tough as it is (coming from a noob though).
I'd like to see the rangers gets a nerf though like doing c dmg if not increased shot precision. Then less annoying stuff getting a buff to compensate.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(15-02-2018, 11:02 AM)TerrorBite Wrote: what are you talking about? rag is really tough as it is.
I'd like to see the rangers gets a nerf though like doing c dmg if not multishot removal. Then less annoying stuff getting a buff to compensate.

get gud scrub

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
aww i edited before you replied
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
I totally agree that Ragnarok mode is not challenging anymore. I don't understand why few people thinks differently.  

Improve ideas:
  • More bosses/gods, becouse of the title and meaning (We've actually two meanings of Ragnarok:  Fate of the Gods and Twilight of the Gods.) 
  • The Ragnarok course (15 waves based on mythology)
  • Maps avaible only for Ragnarok (Asgard,Midgard,Bifrost etc - Harder to cade or with special abilities like burning bridge in case of Bifrost)
  • More bots ablities (For example first wave could cause snowfall which would slow down movement,attacking,shooting and healing. It also fits to mythology - Blizzars and frosts will come first, Fenrir [if add] could jump over the cades etc)
  • Special shrine/replace existing (Recalls special monster/god/boss. Maybe team would need make offering, something like lootable sheep/relict or sacrifice)
  • Bots shieldwall
I wouldn't want bots to be able to avoid projectilles, kinda annynoing for me. It would also decrease effectiveness of range heroes which makes run longer. We've to find the golden mean between time and difficulty.
I actually like Corndogs idea but i think its hard to code but hey u got kekovic
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Could make Snipers actually good at aiming so gotta be careful more when peaking to not get sniped by a Sniper Wink
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(15-02-2018, 09:18 AM)Woody Wrote: Odin + King + Prince can heal them self randomly.

I was thinking about Heal over Time for bosses if his minions are still alive. The amount would be based on the amount of bots still alive.